t e n | F o u n d

Monday morning came.

Clea was more than happy when she found Hunter waiting for her outside her apartment.

It wasn't discussed if he should be picking her up but she did had thought that things like this doesn't needed to be talked about. Like it's sort of an automatic, normal gesture. Knowing they are now officially a couple.

She smiled brightly, she already missed him even though they were just hanging out last night, less than seven hours ago. While Hunter took his time as his eyes studied his gorgeous girlfriend.

Girlfriend.

It was like a foreign language for Hunter since he never had one and he never thought he would have one.

Things like opening the door for her, helping her take a seat, holding her hand upon climbing down the stairs and all the other things a boyfriend should be doing was all new to him.

But surprisingly, he's been doing a great job. And those sweet gestures, being a gentleman and all have been done by Hunter like a pro.

It's probably because she was special. That's why treating her special came natural. The effect she has on him was so much that if anything happens to her, he'd go berserk.

He was being incredibly possessive, like an Alpha wolf.

He's determined to make her happy, to protect her and to never change their status as, Clea was his and Hunter was hers.

"Good morning Hunter." Her voice made him sigh in great happiness.

Isn't it amazing how much you miss a person instantly even though you've been apart for only a few hours? And come to think of it, your distance was only three meters away?

Hunter missed her so much he engulfed her with a bear hug. She chuckled at how he was being dramatic but nevertheless hugged back, she loves being trapped in his arms.

It always makes her feel safe and secured.

"I missed you princess. You look beautiful, like you always do." He said once he pulled away then kissed her forehead.

"Thanks." She bit her lip shyly, which made his eyes darken in lust at the sight of her lucious lips.

She released it right away, only to get claimed by Hunter's lips. He tasted mint and cigarette, which for some weird reason turned her on.

Once they pulled away, blushing and flushing, they got on his bike and sped away heading to school.

It's been a year ever since he saw his girl, the girl he's been in love with for a very long time, the girl he's been protecting from the potential threats that could steal her away from him and the girl he's been obssessing with like a pyschopath that he was.

He asked to take a leave from his job so he can search the girl without limitation. He's been through every State, staying there for a week or so as he was spying every high school in hopes of catching a glimpse of her.

He knows that she's into studying, education is important to them so school is his only lead to finding his dream girl.

This is the last school and the last state he will be spying then he will move on to the next country, probably Canada; determined to find her one way or another.

As he was scanning the crowd, outside the school gates, a motorbike passed in front of him. His eyes lingered at the couple that was riding it only for a few seconds as he continued his searching eyes at every girl in the school.

But when he saw the very familiar ash-blonde, he sighed in utter relief and smiled maniacally as he let his eyes roam all over her body.

Still fucking sexy my love. He thought but instantly, a scowl was plastered on his face as he saw the guy hooking his arm around her waist kissing her cheeks, making her blush and giggle.

"What the hell?" He growled as he glared murderously at the back of the guy's head.

He was shaking furiously, mad that some other guy is touching what is his. He wanted to rip the guy's head off and torture him for being so close to her. But what angered him more is that he knows he can't easily threathen the guy.

Usually, the guys that goes after her back in their hometown were smaller than him since he's muscular and 6'0" tall. But looking at the guy beside her, he's body is obviously way toned than him and his height would be around 6'4" or something.

He ran his hand frustratedly through his hair. He didn't want to wait a year any longer when she turns eighteen, he will take her away now. He just needed a good plan on how he will execute his mission.

A very good one that will not make other people suspect his true intention.

Clea and Hunter have been the talk of the crowd ever since they arrived in school. Never did they expect to see the couple, very happy and comfortable with each other.

Sure, Hunter claimed her last week but she didn't looked happy about it. And obviously, they knew that Clea tried avoiding him before the weekend came.

What could have happened in the last two days that made the two go lovey dovey? That was the question in their minds that they wouldn't have the courage to ask.

Some of the students in the lower years had pegged them as relationship goals, seeing the genuineness in their eyes as they stared at each other like they're talking secretly.

Some girls, the girls who had hooked up and made out with Hunter in the past glared at Clea for being the lucky girl. But she just ignored the hoes and focused on her own happiness.

Hunter was glaring at all the guys that glances at his girl more than two seconds. He was just too possessive that Clea rolled her eyes and giggled at his behavior.

"Seriously Hunter, relax okay." She whispered, rubbing the side of his waist while his arm was slung over her shoulders.

"I can't. It seems like everybody wants to steal my girl." He said, voiced laced with annoyance yet he was also proud.

"Well you can calm your fine ass now. Since there is no way I'm going to let other guys steal me away from you." She cooed, smiling sweetly at him.

Clea was clearly enjoying Hunter's possessiveness. It was amusing and cute.

"Get a room." Bryce muttered as he joined them walking on the hallway.

"Well hello to you too." She offered a friendly smile his way, which he returned with a grin to both of them.

"So, baby your place or mine?" Hunter asked her as a reply to Bryce's remark making Clea blush furiously.

He chuckled and whispered huskily, "How about mine tonight?" Then he winked and turned to Bryce.

"Where's Bain?" Hunter asked. "And Peyton?" Clea added once she recovered from her blushing fit.

He smirked. "Try to look for them in the janitors closet." Clea scrunched her nose at his reply while Hunter just shrugged nonchalantly.

Then he looked down at her in his arms and back at him.

"Which closet did they occupy?" He asked Bryce with a serious face.

"The one on the second floor. Why?" Hunter only answered him with a smirk.

"Because I'm thinking of occupying the one on the third." He stated, just to tease his girl.

Clea gasped and blushed furiously, as she shivered just thinking about what may happen once they're alone.

Bryce rolled his eyes, muttering something about being in a relationship and shit but they didn't hear him because the bell rang.