[13]

sj

jihyo and i walked around for a bit talking, and while she was talking i noticed she has a habit of clicking her tongue when she's thinking of something. i think it's really cute.

i was thinking about if i was gonna tell her these newfound feelings i was having for her, but there a lot of things wrong with that. what if she doesn't like me back? if we do date, what if we break up? our relationship would be ruined. i'm overthinking this.

"seokjin, you okay?" jihyo asked. i looked up nodding, smiling. we walked to a cafe that wasn't too far away from my apartment and sat down. it wasn't quiet in the cafe, but i feel like we were the only ones not enaging in conversation. it's so easy when it's just on a screen, but when it's real life it's different i guess.

i could barely look up at her, and everytime i did, she was looking back at me.

"can i tell you something?" we said in unison.

"you go first" i said.

i wonder if it was similar to what i wanted to tell her. i know it won't be though.

"i'm really nervous about this school, but it's okay because i know you'll be around to cheer me on." she smiled. her smile is so cute, and her teeth aren't straight but her smile is still one of the best i've ever seen. "of course i'll be! and when can i meet your hoseok?"

"tomorrow, and what did you want to tell me?"

i immediately regretted my decision to tell her. "my cat, she says, hi?"

"you're such a butt."

---

i took jihyo to my house where she paid more attention to bean than me, which is okay, because i would be the same way.

she was eating some licorice candy, and watching tv on the floor with bean. "how can you eat those?" i asked. black licorice is the worst candy aside from candy corn. i hate candy corn.

"you like jelly beans, i don't question your love for those." she responded, throwing one at me. i can't believe she doesn't like jelly beans, who doesn't like jelly beans? they're cute.

bean soon fell asleep, and jihyo moved up on the couch next to me.

"you wanna watch a movie?" i asked.

"are you asking me to netflix and chill?"

i had no idea what that meant. i don't even have netflix. but if she wants to watch a movie and curl up with a warm blanket, i'm down. "umm, sure?"

jihyo started laughing, that's when i knew it was a dirty joke. i know her too well. but her laugh, i had never heard her laugh like that.

at that moment, i started to love her more than i ever did.

// thank you all so much for 13k + reads!! //