Loki's Heart Has Been Stolen.

Loki's Heart Has Been Stolen. Oops.

                  "I'm really sorry about, er, kicking you out. It may have not been by my will, but I still feel horrible." I said as we walked side by side. I honestly don't remember much, but I seemed to be regaining my memory in small flashes as the day went on. I do remember the Other feeding me with the twisted truth, but after I denied to help him, it was all a blur.

              Although, I didn't doubt that Loki would lie about me kicking him out.  He seemed uncomfortable just mentioning it, and when he saw that I really didn't remember, he tried to change the subject. I must've said really hurtful things to him if he doesn't want to talk about it, and that's saying something since he's Loki.

                   "So, if its okay to ask, where did you go?"

                "Odin summoned me back into Asgard. I wasn't meant to come back, but when I found out that you were...I had to come back." Loki replied, trailing off a bit before adding the last part. He gazed at me with his green eyes, waiting for me to say something. My jaw dropped and I stopped walking.

                 "What do you mean you weren't meant to come back? Are you going to...leave?" I asked. 

                "It's complicated." He answered. I raised an eyebrow demandingly. "I'll explain later."

               "Alright. I'll make sure of that." I said with a smile.

              "I don't doubt it." He smiled back. "What do you think it is that they want?"

           "I don't know. I mean you did cause havoc in Manhattan a year ago-"I said as I stepped closer to him and messed around with his tie. I could feel his gaze on me as I did so."-Not to mention you did plot a plan to get your vengance on the Avengers - to which you put a stop to-, you know more about Thanos than us, and you've just so managed to capture my heart- which only makes the situation worse since I am the niece of Bruce Banner."

           "I've captured your heart?" He mused.

          "Yes, but don't worry, I don't want it back." I replied, glancing up to smirk at him. With that being said, I tucked his black tie back in and continued walking. "I trust you to keep it safe." 

             "You shouldn't trust me." He said as he trailed behind me.

              "You shouldn't trust me." I laughed.

              "And why is that?" He questioned, pulling me towards him. I let out a small cry of surprise and glanced up, glaring at his chin. His chest vibrated as he chuckled at my reaction. I turned around to face him.

                "Because I am Eryn of Midgard and I'm burdened with glorious purpose." I said, perfectly imitating him. I couldn't help but feel surprised that I've managed to nail his impression, because at Disney when he asked me to, I completely failed.