Fazed Out

Why not another one ?

"Sorry, if I offended you , you're right , I'm just stressed out with new wardrobe -", Denise stopped her head hung low.

"Hey- no . It's okay, go up and relax, I'll finish here .", I tell her , going to her table and start setting it up to my liking.

"Are you sure .", Denise asks uncertainly.

"Yes,I am , really.", I tell her smiling encouragingly at her.

"Alright, I'll meet you later", she says and hugs me before walking out the door.

I sigh and start working on the rest of the guns that Denise didn't finish.

"Wow, I never seen someone work that fast on guns other than Jerome and Eddy ", a feminine  voice says beside me . I turn and see Deena leaning against the door.

"What do you want?", I say stopping and looking at her.

"Nothing .", she shrugging and continues to look at me all snobbishly , her face showing one of disgust.

"Are you really looking at me like that ?", I scoff , putting my hands on my waiste, shaking my head in disbelief .

"Like what ?", she spats out .

"Looking as me if I'm beneath you ", I say , walking to her and look down at her , my height of heels giving me some height.

"Aren't you ? ", She asks rhetorically raising her eyebrow in smugness .

"I'm not one who is kept downstairs sweetie", I say gesturing to the room.

"Your not going to last !", she finally says back.

"What a petty pretty thing you are ?", I say softly to her and I see her eyes widen at my statement before I laugh , and her eyes turned into anger once more.

"Your just like them , a bitch.", she spats out.

"Your calling me a bitch , as if its bad thing .", I say innocently and walk away before turning around .

"Be a doll and finish those things up for me ", I tell her gesturing to the guns and walk away.

I walk out of the gun room and soon I am followed by the guards , as we walk back to my room , I look out the window and see Big cargo trailers parking out the back and soon men start carrying boxes.

"Well , well , I asked for an angel but I guess they fucked up my order and gave you to Eddy", Todds voice said behind me .

I never had really spoken to Todd so I was quite unsure how to act around him.He always seemed to be the high spirited one when he spoke to everyone else , but just because he acted with them that way didn't mean he would act the same with me.

"Oh hi ", I said and backed off the glass wall windows in case he would get mad or something .

"Hey beautiful, whatcha doing , oh yea shipment day", Todd answered his own question , coming forward and standing next to me watching the men go on with the cargo.

"Shipment day?", I repeated, feeling somewhat comfortable with Todd and leaning against the window again.

"Yeah , that's when we get our product , right on schedule .", he said , observing the men unload black crates off the big white trailers.