Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 4

Please comment and vote!!!

Edited by Desdemonia432 thank u!!!! xxx

Chapter 4

Blade drove the car into the university parking lot. The uni students stared at us, people turning to get a look at the car and the people in it. Blade found a spot with his name written on it and two cars in black parked on either side - there were four body guards getting out from each car.

“Caramel?” Blade said, looking at me and into my eyes, his face extremely serious, “I want you to be careful, okay? I’ve got four of my best body guards looking out for you.” I was going to interrupt - why should I be careful? “I don’t want any body guards-” I mumbled, but Blade got hold of my hands and started circulating his thumb on my hand. “Some people really hate me and would do anything to get to me or my money and I don’t want any of those people within a hundred mile radius of you, esecially when I’m not with you, so please, look after yourself. I don’t want anything to happen to you- I-I care about you.” he said, kissing my lips. I felt something burn inside me. He really does care about me but why would people be after Blade for his money? I felt great waves of resentment towards them, “I think we're past stage two!” he said laughing, lightning the mood. I was surprised he remembered the stages - it was only two nights ago we spoke about it but it just felt like weeks had passed.

“Yeah... I think we're on stage 3,” I said smiling.

“Okay, so what’s stage 3?” he said giving me a crooked smirk.

“Me being your girlfriend.” I said sheepishly.

“Yes - we're definitly there, okay! So what’s stage 4 then?” I felt relief. I wasn’t sure that he thought of me like that.

“When we get to stage 4, I’ll let you know.” He was going to like stage 4 but I so wasn’t going to tell him what it was yet.

“Aww, please Caramel, tell me. I want to get to stage 4-” he was interrupted with a knock on his window. “Okay some other time, but please be careful.” he said, kissing me passionately and then getting out of the car. One of the body guards opened my door and leant down to take my hand and help me out - which has never happened to me before. It felt so 18th century-like! Blade came to my side and took my hand, pressing the keys button to lock the door.

“I’m driving home. I thought you said it was my car!” I whined, pouting my lips. He laughed.

“Okay, you can drive home.” he signed.

“Promise? No, actually give me the key so that if you change your mind, I can still drive.” I said, getting really excited. He rolled his eyes and passed me the keys but then smiled at me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I put the key in to my jacket pocket.

“You look sexy when you’re excited.” he whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine and making me blush.

As we were walking past, people were staring at me intently- the girls looking me up and down and giving me a dirty look before sending a smile to Blade. One girl walked up to Blade, the guards not seeing her as a threat and let her pass.

“Hi Blade, I see that your back!” she said batting her eye lashes - you could see blobs of mascara in them and her skin was so orange.

“Well, quite clearly.” Blade said, making me giggle. He just smirked down at me.

“Oh - you brought a friend as well.” she said, looking me up and down then glaring. I just smiled at her- I have what she wants, haha!

“Yeah- this my girlfriend Caramel. Caramel, this is Greg’s daughter, Gannet. You remember Greg, right? The pilot,” he said dismissively. She looked nothing like Greg and he was a nice down to earth guy. She was just stuck up her own ass.