Chapter Seventeen

Whats this chapter? Thats right the next chap!! Woohoo. I need 5 COMMENTS AND VOTES!! THanks!! Hope you'll like it or even love it.! =D

***************************************************************************************************************

Jordans POV

Oh dear, not again. How many times does she need to hit her head on something and then go to sleep? She had a purple bruise on her forehead and the bump was quite big. It looked like it was bleeding, but only a little. I thought about what I should do and I finally made my mind up, I was going to help her. I found my bag that I left and she couldn't find and placed it on the floor and lifted her up and placed her head on the bag. Now I needed something to cover up that bruise. I looked at my white shirt and thought for a minute. Should I rip my shirt for her? I would if it was an old shirt but this one is brand new so I couldn't. I searched the room and Abbey's shirt seemed perfect. I searched through my bag for a pair of scissors and luckily I found some a mini one. I pulled it out and started to cut her shirt from the right sleeves. When I finished sniping off her sleeves I gently lifted up her head and wrapped the bit of clothes around her head, creating a bandage. I felt really proud of myself, maybe I should have become a doctor instead; I'd defiantly get the job.

My stomach began to rumble which meant only one thing, I was hungry. I thought about what Abbey said about food, she had some in her bag. I know I shouldn't look through people's bags but this was something serious. I found a bottle of water, orange juice and three tuna sandwiches. I was going to take them out but I couldn't. She also started to move around and I could tell she was waking up. She rubbed her eyes and then her head and slowly opened one eye and then the other.

"Some water," I heard her say quietly. I grabbed the water bottle from her bag and gave it to her and she drank almost the whole bottle. She looked up at me with a confused face. "What happened?"

"You hit you head on the pipes and then fainted," I explained.

"Did I?" She said, scratching her head. "Ouch," She felt the handmade bandage and felt the bump on her forehead. "Is this ripped from you shirt?" She questioned.

"Well-"

"Aw, that's so sweet, Jordan," She interrupted. "I didn't think you'd do something like this-"

"I didn't," I interrupt her. "It's from your sleeves," I say, wanting to start laughing.

She turns her head to the right and doesn't look too happy, in fact she looks furious. The things I do to help a person who needs help.

"Look, I know this looks bad-"

"Bad?" She exclaims, interrupting me once again, which to be honest was getting pretty annoying.

"I was going to use mine but it's brand new," I say and fold my arms.

"What's mine? Old?" Wow, I never knew she was this snappy.

"I didn't say it was," I say, offended. "Anyways this is just silly. Lets eat," I say out random.

"I guess you're right," She finally gives in. "We are adults, it's time you act like an adult," I do act like an adult, part of the time.

"So can we eat now?" I ask again, rubbing my hands together.

"I'm thinking," She said. "Yes, we should."

She opens her bag and pulls out the sandwiches, water and the drink. My stomach rumbled at me and Abbey began to laugh.

"Hey, look I'm sorry about being ungrateful for what you done for me today. I think it was really nice." She said to me. "And I would have done the same." She laughed.

"Yeah," I laughed. "And I'm sorry to for..." I paused to think of why I was sorry and I couldn't really think of anything. "Nothing really."

I saw her roll her eyes at me but she was smiling too. Whoa, I just got goose bumps, which I normally don't get. Why could this be happening? This could only mean that I'm in... No. That can't be possible. Can it?

"Earth to Jordan," Abbey was waving her hands in front of my face. "Are you still with me?" She asked like she was at a top secret mission, talking through her walkie talkie.

"Huh?" I snapped out of my world, back to reality. "I was just thinking of something." I say to her.

"Sandwich?" She asked, handing me a sandwich.

I instantly grabbed it and stuffed it into my mouth. Wow, it was pretty good and I was glad to know it wasn't full of poison. I glanced at Abbey and she was staring at me like I was a total loser, not to mention greedy.

I had a bottle of water in my bag so I drunk it and then I grabbed my Blackberry out from my pockets to check the time and to my surprise it was almost seven o'clock and all I did was be a doctor, eat and drink water.

"Jordan, do you think we are going to be stuck here forever?" She asked and then gulped.

"I don't know," I shrug my shoulders. "It could be possible," I say, trying to scare her.

"Shut up," She laughed and then hit me with her bag.

It was getting colder and colder, I guess it was because it was snowing and the boilers don't work properly when it's snowing for some unusual reason. I was wearing my blazer so that kept me warm but Abbey was wearing a white, torn shirt, which for a fact wasn't the best insulator. She got up and sat next to the warmest place in the boiler room but it was still cold. Watching her shiver made me shiver. I don't know why but ever since I found out her mum wasn't alive, I kind of felt sorry for her. Knowing that I have a mother who loves me is still with me (part of the time) and she has none made me feel lucky. I stood up and walked over to Abbey and took over my blazer and put it around her. She gazed up at me and opened her mouth to say something and then closed it again. I heard her whisper thank you but she turned her head the other way.

"Okay," I say to break the silence. "I'm going to try and get some signal so I can send out a short text."

"Right," She finally says and attempts to stand up again but sits back down, holding her head. "Ouch, my head."

"Hey, are you alright?" I asked, bending down to check on her forehead. "You need some rest and you need to go to a doctor as soon as we get out," I tell her.

"I think I can manage," She says. "I need to lean my head on something. Ouch."

I try to find something to lean on but I couldn't find anything. I turn to see Abbey and she's already fallen asleep. I quickly walk towards her, sat down next to her and lifted her head and placed it on my shoulder. She slept peacefully and comfortably on my shoulder. And me, well I just sat there until she woke up which I knew was going to be a long time.

**************************************************************************************************************

So thats it. I know I said I'll upload next week but I just had to upload now. =D. I hope you guys liked it and questions:

1) Do you think this is the begging to thier relationship?

2) Do you WANT them to be in a relationship or carry on fighting?

3) There is going to be this sort of a dance (like prom & sorry that i'm giving it away a bit) and I need songs. Slow songs that are romantic but not too much. Any suggestions?