Chapter Seven

When we got back I shifted back, I picked up Cas and cradled him to my chest like a baby and scratched his chin.

He started purring as I started making my way to my old room.

When I entered, I saw all my stuff laying around in boxes. I placed Cas on the sheetless bed.

He huffed at the uncomfortableness.

I rolled my eyes, "Let me unpack first and then you'll have blankets, and Netflix,".

He walked out the room and turned in the direction of the living room, to watch Netflix I guessed.

No one else was awake as far as I knew, but I'm pretty sure Tony or Bruce were in the lab working.

I grabbed a couple boxes and placed them on my bed.

As I opened one, I saw a bunch of my video games. I groaned when I noticed they weren't in alphabetical order. They weren't even in console order!

I walked over to the desk, which had shelves on top of the desks on the edges, and started organizing my games. Which took about two hours. I have a lot of games.

I yawned as I checked the time on my phone, it was only twelve, but still.

I grabbed the other box that was on the bed and opened it, movies. Movies everywhere.

Once again, I groaned, I had a ton of movies. I opened more boxes until I knew I had all my movies.

I then sat on the floor with the box and started organizing everything on the wall of shelves.
.
.
.
It was about four thirty when I finished that.

I heard someone walk down the hallway, and past my door. Then the steps stopped and walked backward by my door.

"What are you still doing up?" It was Pietro.

I turned my head, "Unpacking,".

I popped the vertebrae in my back and neck.

I noticed his cringe as he heard it from the doorway.

I stood back up and questioned, "What are you doing up,".

He yawned, "I woke up and wanted water,".

I opened a trash bag of clothes, "Can you check on Cassie for me? He should be in the living room watching Netflix,".

He shook his head and walked into the kitchen. I heard the sink running and he walked back with two glasses of water.

He sat on my bed and handed me one, "He is watching Netflix,".

I took the glass, "Thanks," I took a couple sips and sat on the bed and started folding clothes and putting them on hangers.

Pietro eventually started folding shirts and pants, occasionally asking questions about a few random fandom shirts.
.
.
.
When we were about halfway done with clothes, Pietro and I fell asleep.

My head was on Pietro's chest, and he was sprawled out on my bed.