[1.8]

I heard a tap coming from the window as I look up to see it was Luke. He had a smile on his face, which a smile crept on mine. Then went to open the window, he slide right in and went to sit on my bed."Hello to you,"I playfully tease him as I shut the window.

"I wanted to make up for our date since the last one ended terribly."

Now he admits that our first date was terrible, I don't even know if I could call it a 'date' since it was unexpected and it was held during midnight."I mean, nothing going to change after the fact I got arrested for the first time. But I'll do whatever you have in mind to classify as a 'date'."I tell him.

"Hopefully we can just leave it in the past. But be ready in five, I'll be waiting and you can just sneak out."he instruct before opening my window again and crouch through and left it open.

I decide to wear my flower crown and a lavender smiley face shirt with a cross between the eyes along with skinny jeans and a lavender Converse that I recently bought. My heart starts beating fast with anxiety since I never snuck out in daylight! Well, the sun was slowly setting in the horizon. I never snuck out when my family is wide awake, I went to contemplate on whether I should lock my door or not. I don't want mum to grow suspicious on me since my door is locked.

I absentmindedly lock the door before sneaking out through the window. I shut it behind me and head to Luke as he was casually sitting on the fence, waiting for my arrival.

"Where are we off to?"I ask him once we start heading down the sidewalk.

"Whatever you want to do,"

A lot of ideas went through my mind as I thought of what we should do. Money is tight, we are two different people with two different ideas of 'fun', I want him to think that I'm not lame. I was going to say something but ended up blurting,"Getting some ice cream?"

"I am totally in for that! I do want some at this moment."he said with a nod. We kept walking until the sidewalk narrow down a lot, so we squeeze real close to each other. Our fingers brush by each other ever so often, causing my cheeks to heat up.

When my fingers brushed by his on accident, this time he went to interlock his fingers with mine. A blush blanket my cheeks since his fingers fit perfectly with mine. An attractive guy that's my date is holding hands with me–I can't get over that.

Finally we reached our destination to a local ice cream parlor where a lot of people sitting on the tables and benches, eating ice cream or shakes. I guess other people had the exact idea as us and wanted to come here.

"Come on,"he gesture with his broad shoulder to the order line with a smile. I follow him until we stopped behind a person, waiting to order what we want.

I could feel people staring at us in a judgmental way. The way they are staring straight at us, like laser beam targeting at something. They were staring at Luke than me, I wasn't completely okay with that idea.

"What's wrong?"he whisper in my ear, which caught my attention back to reality. I look over at him and he was staring at me, his face cover with concern.

"Nothing,"I shrug at him. Then look straight ahead at the board of what they are selling.

"Don't lie to me, I can feel something is bothering you. Just tell me."

"I hate how people are staring at us."I tell him. I look up into his eyes, he scan around the area before looking back down at me."Don't be too worried about them, just ignore them. If they want to be dicks about the two of us; just fuck them."he shrug.