Chapter 29 What to do

(This is all in Lana's POV)
Ari just ran inside and now I'm in the car with my head on the wheel. I am so mad at that girl. I don't want get so mad her that she doesn't trust me and she builds up walls and shuts me and the rest of the family out. Yet at the same time I can't let her get away with what she has done. Before I know it start crying. I hear the door open and someone was sitting in the passenger seat. I looked up and saw through my cloudy eyes that it was Fred. "OH FRED" I practically wailed. I rested my head in his lap and started sobbing.  He just rubbed my back and tried to sooth me. "It's going to be ok baby, just calm down. Take deep breaths." He said in his most calming voice. After a few minutes I calmed down. "What should we do Fred, I don't want her to build up walls but she can't get away with this." I stay still resting my head in his lap. "Well let's give her a chance to talk so she doesn't feel like we don't care. How about as punishments: grounded for a month, no electronic for 3 weeks, she can have her phone for school and fore contact. Until we decide otherwise, all her dates will be chaperoned by us or Pat and Jack. She can't be on set with you unless you want her to be. How does that sound babe?" He asked " I would hate to get in trouble with you" I said with a sexy wink. "Let's go talk to her, she probably thinks we forgot about her." Fred said with a big sigh  I lifted my head of of his lap and got out.  we walk inside hand in hand. Even though parenting can be difficult, I'm glad I get to do it with this guy.