Chapter 30 Bedroom conversation

(Ari's POV)
I race inside and slam my bedroom door. I curl up on the bed thinking the worst. Do they not love me anymore? Are they going to send me away? What if they make us break up? What if I can never see the cast again? No, they wouldn't do that.  Would they? I begin to cry think about what they will do. Before I knew it Lana was knocking on the door. You would think that they would barge right through, guess not. "Come in" I say weakly with my tear stained eyes.
(Fred's POV)
We got in and it was quite obvious that Ari had been crying pretty hard. She was still crying now. " baby, we want you to calm down so you can tell us everything ok" I say soothingly. We all sat on her floor so she didn't feel to intimidated. After a little bit she stopped crying and started talking. 
(Ari's POV)
Well I'm going to tell them everything. "Well let me start from the beginning. After we left he turned up the music loud and we got really hyper and excited. After a long drive he look me to a small Italian restaurant, I don't remember the name. Well we got there and things were going great INTILL the weightier asked if we wanted any beverages. I thought he meant Coke or something so I said yes. Well they gave us alcohol and I thought it was no big deal." I look over at Lana and she looks like she is ready to pounce on me. Thankfully I see Fred put his hand on hers on a form of holding her down. So I continue my story. "Well we weren't drunk, just a little tipsy. So he drove to a pretty aria were we can go star gazing. Well we started kissing, things got out of control.. After we..um.. finished I guess we fell asleep. And you know the rest, the paparazzi was there and we got home quite late. I'm sorry I really really am. After I finished I began to cry know for sure that they will send me away.
(Lana's POV)
After Ari explain everything I was still upset with we but I was glad she told us everything. "Now you know you will have consequences to pay" right after I said that her head shot up and she lunged over to hug us both. At first I was confused but then I head her say "please please don't take me back to the Forster system, I'm so so sorry and this will never happen again don't take me back! I'm sorry I'm such a fuck up" I was caught by surprise with what she said. What on earth would make her think that we would just put her back. I put my finger under her chin so she could look me straight in the eyes. "Ari Mariá DiBasio what I'm heavens name makes you that that we are going to put you back in the system. Yes, you made a mistake and there will be consequences, but we will never ever stop loving you ok, I want you to believe that ok sweetie. We will let that swearing slide by for now but I don't want to hear that word, or such negativity com from you mouth again do you understand. She just hugs me tighter and nods "what's my punishment" she asks shyly. "You are grounded for a month, no electronic for 3 weeks, you can have your phone for school and for homework Also, until we decide otherwise, all her dates will be chaperoned by us or Pat and Jack. You can't go to work unless Lana wants you to be" Fred answers. "Ok" she answers. "So bring down all your stuff when you are ready and I'll take your phone now" I tell her. When she hands it to me a text shows up before I could read it she talked it from me, opens it, and starts crying. "What's going on babe" I ask. "Oh nothing, it was nothing" she says while quickly locking her phone. "Don't lie to your mother,  unlock your phone and show her" Fred said slowly and calmly. Ari Starr's to cry even harder, but she does as she is told. I see the text and its from my nephew Sammy. I read it and my eyes open in shock.