realization

Draco has been distracted, frustrated, and down right miserable. He can't decide if he likes boys or girls. He's been sexually distracted with his own self.

He entered the Slytherin common room and sat down in the solid black arm chair. The common room was only empty for a few minutes after Draco entered. Other students started to fill in after their class has ended.

He heard a center perky voice coming closer towards him,"Hey Draco."

He couldn't deny that Pansy was very pretty, but she just wasn't Draco's type of girl. He doesn't think the type of girl he wants is a girl. Draco needed to find out. He couldn't just sit here and think about these things, he needs to take this question in to action. He waved at Pansy and gave her a small smile. He patted his lap for Pansy to sit. She gave him a confused look. Draco stretched his arm forward to grab her hand. She still was a little bit confused but, she went with it. Draco dragged her forward and onto his lap.

"Um Draco what are you doing?" She said once she was sitting on his lap. Draco on the other hand has said nothing. He needed to find out. He smiled faintly and started to lean forward.

Pansy didn't know how to react. She's liked Draco for a while now and all she's been ever wanting to is kiss him. Even if she is a Slytherin, she's still a girl and she didn't want their first kiss to be like this, but this is probably going to be her only chance. She leaned forward to meet his lips with her own.

Draco cringed in the inside but it was probably only from kissing Pansy, not because she was a girl. He thinks. Her lips were slippery from lip gloss. The position they were in made Draco more uncomfortable. Pansy's body didn't seem to sync in with his nor did her lips. Her tongue licked Draco's bottom lip and it felt disgusting. He bit her lip and she moaned, that just turned Draco off even more if that's possible.

He tore their lips apart and growled in Pansy's ear, "Bedroom?" Since Draco had his own private bedroom he could do these things in there. He took her hand and they ventured into Draco's room.

He pushed her onto his bed with gentle force and climbed on top of her. He ripped open her button up shirt, and just stared. Odd enough, he didn't find shirtless girls attractive anymore. He climbed off of her and just left out the door with Pansy on his bed buttoning up her shirt with no explanation.

He went into the corridors that had less students in them since classes were ending. He kept shaking his head in disbelief. He couldn't be gay. If he was: How? Did he feel attracted to boys? Or was it just because he didn't feel right with Pansy? He didn't feel like he was bisexual either.

The next guy I see I'm going to answer my question, Draco thought.

To Draco's luck when he turned the corner, he saw Potter. Draco mentally cursed himself but he felt his heart beat faster. He walked faster to Potter, when he reached him Potter looked like he saw a ghost. They didn't say anything, Draco just grabbed Harry by the collar of his shirt and pushed him into the wall.

"Is this how you repay me for saving your life?" Potter seem unaffected by what Draco was doing.

"No," Draco said blankly.

"Then, what are you doing?"

"This," Draco caught Harry's lips in a hungry embrace. Harry couldn't comprehend with what was happening. Harry grabbed Draco's shoulder and pushed him back.

"What the actual hell, Malfoy?" Harry, for some reason was not angry just confused. Draco started to walk away until Harry grabbed his arm to pull him. Draco felt the tingles that ran up his arm from Harry's touch.

"Don't just walk away. Why did you er- kiss me?" Potter hasn't let go of his arm. Draco walked up to Harry just inches away from his face.

Draco did not know how to respond, he doesn't like Harry? Does he? He just figured out that he's gay but he can't like Potter. Just the sparks that Harry gave him. The touch of his lips were nothing like Pansy's.

"Meet me in Room of Requirements at 9, ok?" Draco looked into Harry's beautif- uh green eyes.

"You sure you want to go there again?"

"Shut up, Potter. Just meet me?"

"Fine."

And with that they both parted ways without another word.

..&..

That night after everyone was in bed, Draco went his way towards the Room of Requirements. It was almost time for them to meet and Draco couldn't breathe. He's been thinking about his whole Potter situation. He defiantly had feelings for the bloke. With his raven brown hair, and emerald green eyes.

By the time he stopped thinking about Harry the door appeared and he stepped in. Most of the objects were gone from the fire, but some still remained. He heard footsteps, he turned around and saw Potter standing behind him.

They both stepped in and the door disappeared behind them.

"So, why do you want me here?"

Draco leaned against the wall with hands in his pockets.

"It's obvious, we kissed."

"No, you kissed me. Why?"

Draco took his hands out of his pockets and crossed his arms.

"Draco?"

Draco lifted his head since he was looking at the floor. Harry just said his name, and not his last but, his first. Damn, did it sound nice coming out of his mouth.

"Because-because I like y-you," Draco stuttered.

"After all this time?"

"Always."

Harry took Draco's arms and uncrossed them. Draco just stared in awe. Harry raised his arm up and stroked Draco's chin with his thumb. Harry leaned in and their lips touched. All Harry wanted to do was kiss Draco's pale pink lips. That's exactly what he did. Harry kissed him with such passion, spilling every emotion into this one kiss. Draco wrapped his arms around Harry's neck and put his hands in Harry's unkept hair. Draco bit into Harry's lower lip and he moaned, which turned Draco on. Harry licked Draco's lip and Draco sighed because of the feeling. Harry stuck his tongue in Draco's mouth, as they began to fight for dominance, which Harry won. Well he did kill Voldemort, Draco couldn't compete to that.

Harry explored Draco's mouth with his tongue. The heat from Draco's mouth, made this experience on his tongue even hotter. So much more better than Ginny.

Oh shit, Ginny.

Harry pulled away and Draco stared in confusion.

Eh, I knew it wasn't going to work out anyways.

"I like you too."'

Draco stood up with a smile on his face. He took Harry into his arms and kissed him once more. Draco cupped Harry's cheek into his hand. Harry wrapped his arms around Draco protectively like he wasn't going to see him again.

Draco's father was definitely not hearing about this.