Prince Charming

"I- I feel like air.", Todd said slurring his words as he opened them and reached his hands up to the sky.

"Y-yuoor going to feel - feel l-like de-ad when I g-et up ." I slurred back.Closing my eyes, trying to get some control of my body, and when I opened them again, I was blinded momentarily , blinking erraticaly before I was finally able to  

"J-just feel.", Todd sighed , closing his eyes again.

"Dont cl-ose your eyes, or you wont be able to see anymore." I told him , and his eyes popped open.

"I cant see!", he yelled.

"I can see you.", I said to him.

"Oh , i can see you too", he said smiling at me and slumping back into his chair.Buzzing was heard next to him, and he jumped before he looked into his pants and pulled out his phone.

"Denise is asking if you can go with Jerome?", Todd said asking me.

"Uhh, I have to go.", I said sighing and struggled to sit upright and stumbled out of my chair.

"Wait I help you,", he said , holding his hand up as he got up from his chair but he almost fell on his feet.

"Grab, grab my hand.", I slurred grabbing his hand.

"I think we need to walk with teamwork.", he said, and I nodded, and slowly , oh so slowly we reached the door, and started heading back to Jeromes.

I didnt even have a sense of what I was doing, I was just frustrated that my body wasnt responding to me. I couldtn control my stance or were my feet were dragging me too.Todd seemed as if he had more control, but would sometimes cause us to tilt on the floor, and try to defy gravity.

"Shut up!" i hissed at him , putting my index finger in front of my mouth shushing him.

"I didnt even say anything", he frowned looking back at me, we turned the corner and we saw Denise standing outside Jerome ,frowning down at her phone ,and looking up at the direction of the elevator.

"I dont care , shut up'', I said and shrugging he began to creep towards an unexpected Denise

"Hellooo there!", Todd whispered in her ear, and Denise shrieked, grabbing him , and punching him , before hugging him.

"Shit Im, sorry, I told you not to scare me!", Denise said , and patted Todds chest before stiffening and looking up at him , then behind him at me. 

I was slumping against the wall making it my mission to reach them and hug Denise, when I was thrown back , as I felt a wonder feeling of high elevated of euphoria.And as I looked up I could see figures going into shapes.

"Todd, no, no. YOU didnt!", she screamed backing , grabbing his collar.

"Ahh , I feel it , I feel it Todd!", I screamed at him, and saw him jump back from Denise,  hands and legs spread out .And throw himself onto the floor, doing some sort of dance move. And thats when I wanted to dance with him too and wiggled myself to the ground laughing, as of everything I touched felt heightened to the max.

"Todd.!Control yourself.Your going to suffer for this !Hes going to kill - murder- caserate you!", Denise scolded at Todd, who was busy , trying to stand up. 

"TODD!", Screamed Denise, which caused me and him to freeze and look up at her.

"Violet , look !A  rainbow!", yelled Todd , pointing at Denises colored hair , and started to reach it with an awestruck look on his face, when Denise pushed him off to the floor again .

"Thats it!I had enough! Make him deal with you!", a livid Denise said, and stepped away from us to make a call.

I slowly turned to look at Todd, and then at the painting above us. Then an idea hit me. If people could photoshop photos, can we photoshop paintings? Something in the back of my head, was trying to tell me something, but my head started to hurt from thinking to much so I turned to Todd , who currently had his face down at the floor.