1.

The moment the intercom cackled in the middle of class for no reason at all, I knew something was up. I felt it in my gut. And the sounds that came after it only confirmed my suspicions.

There was moaning and groaning and grunting and screeching and probably a lot of humping too. All in all, it was disgusting and has absolutely scarred my ears forever. It was worse than a porn site. But that wasn't what made my blood boil.

On normal occasions, I would've been laughing at the dumb teenagers who decided to do the deed in the principals office and accidentally turned on the intercom. But the occasion was nowhere near normal.

"Oh... baby. Jack, yes! Keep doing that!" The girl moaned.

"Stacey, I love you. Oh, man. I love you so much I want to keep you banging into this table!" The guy groaned out.

Everyone gasped and the teacher's eyes widened as the humping and he moaning and everything porn related continued to fill our ears. The teacher disappeared just as the girl let out a sharp cry of pleasure.

That's when it turned off.

A few minutes later, the intercom turned on again. "Jack Morganstein and Stacey Mavericks, please report to the principal's office this instant!" Principal Keller sounded absolutely pissed.

More pissed than the last time I was sent to his office. I could've laughed, but then the name of who was to be called to the principals office sunk in.

Jack Morganstein. My boyfriend. Stacey Mavericks. My enemy's girlfriend.

"All students please return to your classes." The principal added, but his words barely registered anything in my mind. I was too busy looking for ways on how I was going to throttle that conniving, lying pig with my bare hands.

Whispers started to go around the room, others not caring about their classes anymore to gossip. Some were just making the event an excuse to tell their friends how hungry they were.

But I ignored all of that because only one thought crossed my mind: my boyfriend, for six months, cheated on me. With my mortal enemy's girlfriend.

One this was for sure: this meant war.