1.6

Yoongi's POV

"Did you get the job?" I asked Jimin who was sitting at the dining table when I got home from work.

He shook his head, "Apparently they said my interview sucked. Then they said it was probably because I never practiced since I got a job right out of high school."

"Hm... Then we'll practice." I sat in front of him and held an imaginary microphone in front of Jimin.

"What the? It's just a job interview." Jimin pushed my hand away.

"Or is it?" I raised my eyebrow.

He blankly stared at me, "Let's just start practicing."

Jimin nodded, "Uh..."

"Wait. You've been in a lot of meetings, how do you not know how to be interviewed?" I asked.

"I-is that part of the interview?" Jimin panicked.

I mentally face palmed myself, this was going to be hard.

Jimin's POV

After practicing being interviewed, Yoongi and I laid in bed together. The bed wasn't as comfy as the one back at my old house but it was comfy cuddling with Yoongi.

"So... Shouldn't you be looking for another job?" Yoongi asked me.

"I'm too lazy."

"You sound like me." Yoongi chuckled and ran his hands through my hair.

I smiled, life was better with Yoongi.

"I can't wait any longer." Yoongi said suddenly.

"What?" I questioned not understanding.

Yoongi rolled on top of me and pinned me onto the bed.

My face heated up right away, "H-hyung..." This time he wasn't drunk...

"I've been waiting for this." He leaned in and out lips started to massage against each other.

As he pinned me on the bed, he ran his hand through my hair. I could feel my member getting harder and it was super embarrassing.

Yoongi started to kiss my cheek, all the way to my neck giving me hickeys.

I tried to pull off my shirt but he did that for me while getting undressed himself. I also got undressed.

Yoongi looked at me, giving me the 'are you ready' look. I nodded, I was ready.

Yoongi held out two of his fingers that I had to lick and that's when it started.

~After smut~

I sat on the couch as I massaged my own thighs since I was in pain.

Yoongi walked out of the bathroom, "You should start looking for jobs."

I sighed, "Stop nagging me."

"Maybe you can have an actual interview for the company I work at and then you can get in like a normal person." Yoongi suggested.

I shook my head, "That job is stressful, I'd rather not."

Yoongi's POV
~a couple days later~

Jimin came into the room from another job interview. "Did you get it?" I asked as I jolted up from laying down.

He shook his head and loosened his tie, "They said being only good looking and optimistic won't help me get the job."

I looked into his eyes, he wasn't looking optimistic at all. Why was he doing this?

"Maybe... We should-"

"I said no. I am not breaking up with you." Jimin unbuttoned his dress shirt and pulled over a t-shirt.

I could see the pain in his eyes even when he smiled. This was all my fault.

"Um... Im gonna go head out..." I said sadly, I hope he couldn't see the tears forming in my eyes because of the plan I had decided.

I opened the door and walked out, heading to Jimin's dad home.

Jimin's POV

About two and a half hours after Yoongi left, I got a text from my dad that told me to meet him at his house.

I went straight there.

"Hello son." He greeted me happily.

"Hi father. You seem happy." I said cautiously.

"Of course I am! I heard the news!" He hugged me.

I pulled back, "W-what news?"

"That you broke up with Yoongi and agree to marry Binsoo." My dad patted my head. "You can have your mansion and job back.

My eyes widened, "What?! Who told you that?!"

"Yoongi himself. He came over himself knocking on the door and everything. He told me about your break up and you agreeing to marry Binsoo. You finally learned!" My dad said happily.

Yoongi told him?!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT~