A Threat

"Hey Seung Cheol." Jeonghan walked up to Seung Cheol happily, they've been doing good and working on a relationship and it was going great.

Seung Cheol was looking down at his phone and when he looked up, he had a glum look on his face. He almost looked like he was going to say sorry or something.

"Hi Jeong." He walked away after saying that.

"...what?" That was a bit disappointing but maybe it was him overthinking, maybe Seung Cheol had to do something important.

"I'll wait, I'll talk to him later."

***************************

Jeonghan tried to talk to him all day but when Seung Cheol noticed that Jeonghan was approaching him he walked to the other direction. Jeonghan didn't want to jump to any bad conclusions but for the moment he didn't have another choice other than thinking that he did something wrong. What was it? It's unknown to him, but he still wanted to find out.

Finally, Jeonghan stopped Seung Cheol when he found him on the hallway. He didn't like Seung Cheol's attitude and how he stopped talking to him all of a sudden.

"Hey, what's wrong hyung?" Jeonghan was hiding the fact that he was pissed

"I'm sorry, Jeong." Seung Cheol walked forward leaving Jeonghan behind, but he stopped him. Grabbing him by the arm with a little force, not so much that could hurt him, but enough that shocked Seung Cheol.

"I don't know if I did something wrong. I thought you liked me much as I like you..." Jeonghan's eyes started watering.

"I do Jeong, I like you so much. You have no idea." Seung Cheol was looking at the floor now. He didn't have the courage to look at him in the eye.

"Then why? Why are you evading me? Why are you not talking to me? If we can't be together just tell me, but don't just go away all of a sudden." Tears started falling from Jeonghan's eyes now.

"I...I don't think...I don't know...how to tell you." Seung Cheol tried to make eye contacct with Jeonghan but as soon as he saw the tears, he regreted not telling him. "Maybe it was wrong to confess my feelings. I should've known you'd end up getting hurt..."

"What do you mean? The only thing hurting me now, is the fact that you don't talk to me and that you evade me." Jeonghan wiped his tears. "Just tell me what's going on."

"...I...The girl I was going out with...you remember?"

"Y-Yeah...what about her?"

"Well... her dad is this really important CEO and...he found out about us.." Seung Cheol looked at Jeonghan trying to see some reaction, but nothing. Just confusion.

"Okay...so?" Jeonghan tilted his head to the side.

"He... He threatened me... well you... he told me he could end your career and make your life miserable if I didn't go out with his daughter. Also she can't know about us or the fact that her dad threatened you. I'm sorry Jeonghan, I wanted to tell you. I just didn't want to risk losing you. If you were to lose your career, we wouldn't be able to see eachother. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself knowing that because of me you lost something important and so many people would be devasted. I'm so sorry Jeonghan, I really want to be with you.... but I don't want you to be in danger or something.." Seung Cheol sat on the floor, his hands covering his face. He was sobbing.

Jeonghan kneeled in front of him wrapping him with his arms in a tight hug.

"Look I don't care what happens to me..." Jeonghan whispered.

"But I care..."

"I know, and I appreciate it...-" Jeonghan was cut short by Seung Cheol, who hugged him back just as tightly.

"Jeong... please... just let me do this, I don't want to hurt you.... so please let me figure this out." Seung Cheol cried out the last few words but kept his composure.

"I don't care what happens to me hyung... I really don't." Jeonghan stood up with that last statement and walked away.

As soon as Jeonghan took a right turn on the hallway, he encountered an old man. Maybe in his 50's, wearing a business suit.

"You must be the famous Yoon Jeonghan." Said the older man with some what of a smirk.

"Uhm.."

"Are you?!" He asked loudly.

"Yes, I am.. sir." Jeonghan was shocked by the sudden loudness.

"I'm Kim Iseul's (this is a random name, not someone specific) father."

Jeonghan was officially lost. Who's Kim Iseul?...

"You know... Seung Cheol's girlfriend." Back to smirking.

Now Jeonghan was definitely shocked.

"I overheard the little sad conversation you had with you precious Cheol. Now better for me, I don't have to hide anything and I can confirm everything. Just in case you thought this was a prank or something. This is real life, and I can end whatever you have. Seung Cheol is Kim Iseul's and Kim Iseul's only, is that clear?"

The old man raised his eyebrows and looked deeply into Jeonghan's eyes. Jeonghan didn't want to answer, he didn't want to say yes. He doesn't want it to end like that. He wants to fight for his love and his future with Seung Cheol.

"Oh and another thing. I can also end everything in Seung Cheol's life, just saying, I can also make his life miserable. Wanna contact the last person that didn't want to do as I say? Oh wait, you can't. Now is it clear?"

Jeonghan doesn't want Seung Cheol to end up hurt. He doesn't care about what happens to him, but he does care about Seung Cheol.

"It...it's clear..." Jeonghan said under his breath barely hearable.

"Good." The old man tapped Jeonghan's shoulder. "Enjoy the rest of your day." The old man gave one last smirk.

Jeonghan went back to where him and Seung Cheol were talking, thankfully Seung Cheol wasn't there.

He sat against the wall and cried his sadness out. He has never felt so hurt.

"I don't know what to do anymore."

-Hello dears! Here's the next chapter, I hope you like it. The story isn't finished yet :3 There's way more to come.-