chapter 15

Peter pov-

I feel like a jerk. Percy was my only friend and I pushed her away, when she was right all along. She probably hates me now.

Loki is working on the spell, while everyone else is sitting on the couch getting ready.

"Okay" Loki says "I need to speak to Iris"

"I will flash you th-" Posiedon starts but Nico cuts him off

"Why don't we just Iris message her and she can flash here herself" He says

"O Fleecy, do me a solid, shoe me Iris" Nico says, pulling out a gold coin.

The coin disappears as a rainbow appears and a woman materializes in it.

"Hello" She says

"

"

"Iris, it is me, Posiedon. I need your help with something. Can you come to Avengers tower?"

"Yes. I shall be there soon" She says "mortals and demigods nearby should shield their eyes"

Everyone closes their eyes and there is a huge flash of light. When it dies down everyone opens their eyes.

The woman from the rainbow is now in the room, talking to Loki.

When they finish talking he puts two fingers on her forehead and an image appears on the tv.

"Thank you, Iris" Posiedon says and hands her a bunch of gold coins

She nods and orders everyone to close their eyes. She then proceeds to flash out.

Everyone turns their attention to the screen as Tony tells JARVIS to dim the lights.

The image on the screen is a woman cradling a baby. They are in a hospital. The woman had soft blue eyes that would change in the light.

A man enters the room. He has bright green eyes and black hair. It's Posiedon

"Hello Sally" He says

"Hi" she says happily

"She's a girl" she says

"That's wonderful, my love. I have never had a demigod daughter." He says and smiles at Sally

"I know that you can't stay" she says ubruptly

"I can't stay here with you, but you can come with me" He says hopefully

"Posiedon-" She starts

"If you come with me I can protect you both. My brother can't reach us I'm my domain. You are a queen among mortals, please come with me" He begs

"I can't" she says "This is my world. I want her to live in her world, and grow up in a normal life at a normal school, with normal friends. It wouldn't work anyway. You're married and you have a son. I will stay here in New York."

"Please. I don't want my brother to kill you. He has killed my kids and their mothers before. He has done it to Hades too. I can't promise your safety when you're here"

"Zeus won't kill me because he won't find out about me" she says "I will find a way to hide us"

"I'm just worried"

"Don't be. Me and...Persephone will be fine" she smile when she says the name

"That is my niece's name" Posiedon says

"And now it's your daughter's name"

"I'm must take my leave now" Posiedon frowns "Amphitrite will notice my absence if I am gone too long."