Chapter 11

****

Hey guys, first I wanted to give a shout out to one of my favorite fans *kimytie* she's so sweet and gives lots of comments and likes, follow her! Second, this chapter will be very sexual!!! Please don't read if you're uncomfortable, but you probably will want to read it, because it's just that good! Sorry for the misspelling! Enjoy

****

Nathan's POV:

Jamie, this unbelievably stunning girl known as my mate stood right before me, she had tears streaming down her cheeks. She closed her cellphone, ending the call. Jamie ran her fingers nervously through her silky brown hair and crossed her arms over her chest, crying harder. I practically ran over to her, rubbing her arms with my hands.

" Baby, what happened?" I asked

Jamie didn't speak, she kept crying, she wouldn't even look at me. I sensed that she was really upset, if she could just talk to me and let me know what was going on, maybe I could help. Dammit this is when I wish I could read minds, sadly that wasn't my ability.

" Please talk to me" I begged

Jamie didn't, she tried to move away but I grabbed her and pulled her back. How did it go from kissing to crying in three minutes? I softly grabbed her chin, making her look at me. Jamie just had to close her eyes. I wanted to know why she wouldn't look at me, why she wouldn't talk to me. She should be able to tell me everything. I was already upset that she was upset, I was even more upset that she wouldn't tell me why.

" Jamie, look at me, now." I said in a tone

Jamie placed her hands onto my hands that were cupping the sides of her face. The moment she touched me, an amazing fiery feeling ran through my arms, and through my body. I dropped my hands and her eyelids opened, tears filling them almost instantly. Pure sadness in her eyes, it hurt my heart to see her so weak and fragile. Before I could ask again, what was wrong, she grabbed a part of my shirt and pulled me towards her.

Jamie placed a kiss on my lips. I kissed her back and she glided her hands up my neck, into my hair. I leaned in closer, she tugged my hair. I groaned, opening my mouth. Jamie took that opportunity to slide her tongue in. I Groaned and she moaned all through our kisses. The saliva on her tongue dancing with mine. I barely made any moves, I needed to know where this was going before I did anything that would set the mood off. Jamie took one of my hands, placing it on her chest, thats when I hit the switch on the wall to turn the lamp in the corner off. I grabbed her breast, and slightly squeezed it. Jamie gasped, turning me on even more. My manhood was pressing against her core, wanting so badly to be inside but would of course wait until she was ready. My other hand took its position on her left breast, grabbing and squeezing it. Jamie was definitely a big size. She broke our kiss to let out a loud moan. We were so close to each other but it felt so good.

" Touch me" Jamie moaned

I took that as touch me where it feels really good. My left hand removed from contact with her left breast and reached down between her legs. While my right hand was still squeezing her right breast. Our groans and moans were out of control. I rubbed her through the material of her wet panties with her dress half way up her body. I pulled her panties to the side, and felt her wetness with my finger. My finger played with her nub. Jamie gasped. I moved my finger down the lips, while she kissed my neck. Reaching the spot I wanted, I shoved my finger inside, causing her to loudly moan. I kissed her. As I went in and out with my middle finger, she kissed me roughly. We kissed each other until we couldn't take it anymore.

" What do you want?" I asked aroused

Jamie, panting looked at me. All she had to do was say the words I wanted to hear and I would make it happen.

" I want you." Jamie said

" Sorry." I said as I ripped her dress off.

Jamie didn't seem to care, she grabbed my shirt, pulled it over my head and kissed me again. Jamie left trails of kisses over my abs and pecks. Her back hit the wall hard but neither of us cared. Her hands reached down to my pants, unbuckling my belt, she flung my belt across the room. I pulled down my pants. I picked her up and wrapped her legs around my waist as I laid her on the edge of my bed. I moved the still unopened box and pushed the rose petals aside. I pushed her up and got on top of her. I leaned down to kiss her and she immediately kissed me back, didn't give it a second thought.

I unclasped her bra, and pulled off her panties. She was so beautiful, all the time actually, especially when she was naked. The light from the sun almost going down showed her full body. Her body was petite, breasts were big, her long hair still looked gorgeous, her cute and beautifully colored eyes were her best feature and also her little bottom nose. Jamie got up and pulled down my boxers, my erected cock sprung out. I positioned myself between her shaky legs. Jamie so desperately wanted me to enter.

I thrust my cock into her wetness. I felt her claw at my back but I didn't care. Jamie moaned louder as I went in and out. Oh my god, she felt incredible but man she was tight. I groaned as I went in slower, she threw her head back, panting. Her legs still wrapped around my waist as I went in faster. Jamie pulled me in to kiss her, I pressed my lips against hers. Interlacing my fingers with hers, I raised them above her head. Heat radiated off us as our bodies were grinding and groping with pleasure. I kissed her body, bit her nipple hard, and continued. I was getting close, I thrust in harder and faster. Jamie moaned, while her arms around my neck pulled me closer.

" Oh my god. I- I" Jamie said

Oh yeah.. Jamie was close too. The extreme pleasure and tingling fiery sparks moved all through our bodies. The touches were electrifying.

"Ahhhh" Jamie said as she let her climax go, I let go seconds after she did.

" I love you, I love you so much. God dammit I love you Nathan" Jamie said still panting.

****

Ooohhhh dang! That's all I have to say! Haha

****