Chapter 3- Stroll Down Memory Lane

My Paid Boyfriend

Chapter 3- Stroll Down Memory Lane

"Hold my hand."

"I don't want to hold your hand."

"You're not playing a good girlfriend."

"Fake girlfriend, darling, fake. Let go of me."

"We all ready?" Dad called jogging down the stairs.

"Ready." Jeremy and I say in perfect harmony. His arm wrapped around my waist pulling me to his side instead of going for my hand again. Jerk. I mentally scowled; if my dad wasn't in front of me I would have bitten his arm off me.

"Mace, you ready?" My dad asked walking to the kitchen half way just to find his wife meeting up with him half way.

"I'm ready Kevin, we don't need to rush." Macy said pulling at her chiffon blouse sleeves, "Where's Danny and Charlie?" She asked checking her reflection in the mirror as she passed.

"Behind the door." I answered, pointing to the closed front door behind me, "I wouldn't open it if I were you." I warned my father who was about to turn the handle. I may love my brother and his fiancée but I still can't stand seeing them make out, it just sends shivers down my spine.

With a roll of my dad's eyes he slammed his palm on the door roughly, startling not just me but the lovely couple on the other side of the door, "Dad!" Danny scowled.

My dad winked at us opening the door and looking at my brother with a straight face, "Why did you slam the door?" He accused, "There's no need for that. Come along now." He said walking past them.

Macy chuckled walking behind my dad as they headed for the elevator. Danny rolled his eyes, and grumbled and Charlie blushed scarlet hiding her smile behind her hand. I turned the corners of my lips to a smile as I closed the door behind me and followed. When everyone wasn't looking I slapped Jeremy's arm crudely with a scowl on my face, "No touchy." I said wagging a finger side to side in front of his face.

"Gee, no wonder why you needed to hire a fake boyfriend." Jeremy said rudely as we walked to the elevator. Turning around I gasped hitting my hand at his chest but he grabbed it before it could land, "Save the feistiness for the bedroom, sweetheart." He winked grabbing my hand and dragging me quickly to the elevator before we cause any suspicion.

When we got in I tried struggling out of his hand while not trying to cause any attention. No one seemed to notice my slight unhappiness and my directed anger to the guy beside me. And to think we had one decent heart to heart moment in the hallway before all this happened.

"Taxi cabs all around." Dad announced with a spin of his index finger to Nelson. He nodded walking out the front door with a whistle.

"Dad can't we just take the car?" I asked giving up on trying to get my hand out of Jeremy's.

"It's in the shop until Sunday, sorry honey." He said with a half frown waiting by the door for the taxies.

"What happen to it?" I asked hearing about this for the first time.

"Let's just say that dad now has a yellow bumper." Danny chuckled. My dad didn't find it funny at all as he turned around and called the taxi man that backed into him 'an inexperienced imbecile jackass that needs to go back to driving school.'

We all ended up taking separate taxies, and when I mean that I mean each couple took their own taxi. Yeah, I think now I'm really regretting all of this. Sitting in the taxi cab I scooted all the way over to the door letting go of Jeremy's hand and telling the taxi man to follow the other taxi, "You really irk me." I told Jeremy.