Chapter 3 Welcome to the team

Y/N POV

It was now Tuesday and time for the training camp. Luckily I got to know most of Karasuno's Boy Volleyball team better before heading to Tokyo for the training camp.

The only problem was that Hinata and Kagayama needed to take the test or they couldn't come to the training camp.

Time skip before Hinata and Kagayama took the test:

Still Y/N POV

As I got on the bus with the other members I turn around and wave to Hinata and Kagayama who had worried expressions on their face. I thought maybe it was the test, are they scared they might fail and not come to Tokyo?

Hinata POV

I saw Y/N wave to us while she was on the bus then all of a sudden I blew a fuse. The bus left and Kagayama looked at me then said "You have a thing for Y/N don't you." I stared blankly at Kagayama until I shouted "HOW DID YOU KNOW I HAVEN'T EVER TOLD ANYONE ABOUT THAT!!!!!"

Time skip (sorry)

Once me and Kagayama finished our tests we automatically dashed to through the front for to only to see Tanaka's sister leaning back on her car.

"Get in!!! We are going."

Me and Kagayama dashed into the car, as she started up the car we awaited her to start moving but instead of moving like a normal human being Tanakas sister dinosaur stomped on the pedal making me and Kayama fly to the back of the car. Halfway through the trip we made a super sharp turn and I swear I almost died but Kagayama was.....FAST ASLEEP LIKE HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Y/N POV

As we arrived I heard Tanaka and Nishinoya stop snoring and wake up with such excitement .  I sighed as I dragged my heavy as bricks feet out of the pretty roomy van. I was about to walk into the building with everyone else but ended up getting told to stay out side for a sec. I pouted puffing my cheeks out like a little kid. They finall signalled me to come in and I did. 

"SURPRISE!!!!"

Everyone yelled I was shocked at first but smiled since this was the first time a volley ball team had done this for me. I couldn't stop smiling as they continued. "WELCOME TO THE TEAM!!!"

-------------------------------------------------------

Yay super short chapter. Guys seriously the only reason I'm righting the end of this is because I need more words. Sorry but I'll try to update more. I HAVE A LIFE (Totally)