28. You Listen To His Music Together (CALM)

A/N- I'm on mobile and I hit the wrong button omg sorry guys give me a second here to finish
Calum:
You had always been really bad at deciphering song lyrics. It hadn't been a problem until you had to live with a musician. As you started to hear more and more music an incurable urge to sing along developed as well. The issue was clear, how can a person who has no idea what a person is singing sing along? Quite simply you made a lot of mistakes that Calum found rather hilarious much to your dismay.

Some of the hardest songs for you was the SLSP EP making it that much harder of course. You thought it was hard to TALK to Luke let alone try to figure out what he was trying to sing! This being said most of the time you made stuff up to fill in the blanks or mumbled along. It just so happened that the entire 5sos band decided to be over at the house while you had one of these unfortunate episodes.

Your brother and friends were "working" while you were doodling and listening to music. When Pandora started to play She Looks So Perfect everyone started to sing along prompting you to do the same. It was all good until it wasn't. At some point you had in fact looked up the lyrics, but now the song had gotten to a point in which you had no idea, so you belted out you thought you heard.

"I'VE GOT A MEATSTICK STRAIGHT OUT OF '94!" You sang, just going with the flow of the song. Ready to sing the next line, your voice was overpowered by the uncontrollable laughter coming out of the room next to you.

Stopping the song, you turned to Calum, who along with the rest of his band mates, was trying to catch his breath. "What was that?" He gasped, looking over at Ashton before dissolving into another giggle fit. Not wanting to embarrass yourself further, you blushed and shrugged, turning away.

"I mean, what IS a meat stick?" Luke asked, popping up from the floor where he had previously collapsed.

"I have a few ideas." Michael wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"THERE ARE CHILDREN IN HERE!" Calum gasped getting up and covering your ears with his hands. Ashton rolled his eyes and covered Luke's while Michael apparently explained what his theory was. Obviously not being an awesome lip reader you could only go off of what his hand gestures were, which were not really painting a picture you wanted to see. When Calum finally moved away Michael was done talking but had a satisfied grin on his face.

"What I'd really like to know is why anyone would eat a pre-packaged meat product from the 90's." Ashton muttered, giving Michael a disgusted glare.

"Unless of course it wasn't a meat product in the traditional sense but-." Michael started to talk again but was silenced by a sharp slap by Ashton.

"I don't understand." You sighed still deeply flushed from the entire ordeal.

"You don't wanna know." Cashton responded simultaneously while Luke just shrugged.

"You can't predict what will come out of Michaels mouth, just move out of the line of fire when it does."

A/N- So as previously mentioned sorry about the button mixup. Also for the next few weeks I have a thingy to do so I will still get a chapter out a week the times just might be weird!

Ashton:
You had just started a poetry unit in your English class and with all good introductions, your teacher had assigned a project. You were to analyze a song as they were similar to works of poetry. Of course being related to Ashton picking an artist wasn't difficult, but a specific song, that was another story. You decided to consult Ashton as he knew the music way better than you and you honestly couldn't choose. After all, you were new to his music, not having yet listened to all of his songs.