Lanas POV

I stood up and rushed over.
"That's me! Is she ok? Is she awake?" I asked asked out of breath. Fred wrapped his arm around me. He had arrived about ten minutes ago.
"Mrs. Di Blasio? Yes she will be ok. We found out that it was a hit and run from the marks on her but from the broken thigh bone that came before the hit we have no clue who did that." He stated and scribbled something on his clip board. I felt sick but kept it down.
"May we see her?" I croaked out. My mouth was dry and Fred tightened his arms around me.
"Only mom and dad for now. Friends may see her later." He smiled weakly at us and gave us the room number.
"Jen I'll be right back." I said and moved out of Fred's arms over to Jen and she hugged me.
"I'll be right here if you need any thing." She told me and I pulled away and grabbed Fred's hand and we walked to Emilees room. I stood by the door closed my eyes and took a sharp intake of breath. Fred opened it for me and we walked slowly into the dimly lit hospital room.
Emilee was laying on a bed with a heart monitor attached with many more things such as an I.V. In her left harm pushing blood into vein because she had lost a lot of blood. Her leg was in a splint. I couldn't help but notice that she had the top back of her head wrapped. What happened to her head? Did they bash her!? I was interupted by Fred sitting me down on his lap and holding me for there was only one chair in the room.
"She'll be ok Lana. She has gone through hell so many times and has come back stronger. She'll be ok." He repeated and kissed my shoulder. I just nodded and stared at Emilees life less body. Her longish wavy brown hair sprawled over the pillow, her rad cheeked face showing no emotion. It killed me to see her like this. The only thing that kept me from going over the edge was the fact that I could hear the steady heart monitor beat and I could see her chest move slightly up and down.
I leaned beck onto Fred who more then happily let me. After awhile we both fell asleep like that.

----------------------------------------------
Jens POV
"Jared was hanging out at the mall a cover for you really just going on a fat with Emi-" he interupted me.
"No. She was my cover that way I could go on a date with this other girl. Emilee and I see each other as brother and sister. Nothing more." He said placing his face into his palms. I rubbed his back in circles.
"Oh what's her name?" I asked but he just shook his head indicating he didn't want to talk about it. We sat there for an hour or so some people had to go back to work or had other things to do but wanted me to give them updates on Emilee as soon as I could. When Ginny and Josh left it was only me and Jared sitting in the waiting room. This is taking for ever! What am I to do about thou it's not like I can do that or anything I'm not mom or dad. This sucks!
My phones buzzed and I pulled it out of my pocket. It was from Lana. I smiled and unlocked my phone and went into the message.
L~ shes still sleeping but the doctor said that you and Jared can come in now.
J~ok what room number?
L~203
J~well be right in!
L~😊
I put my phone back in my pocket and told Jared what Lana said and we both made out way towards the room.

-------------————------------------------

Lanas POV
There was a small knock on the door and it was propped open a little and Jen stock her head in and smiled when she saw me. She opened it more and moved to the side so Jared could walk in. He went straight to the bed and just stared at her. Jen closed the door the came in and nodded to me the smirked at the sleeping Fred behind me. She draped her arm around Jarred's shoulders and pointed to me as if to ask if I was ok. I nodded and turned my head back towards Emilee as she stired then winced in pain as she tried to roll over but the I.V. Wouldn't let her and the buzzer started going off like crazy!
The doctor and a nurse rushed in and Jen and Jared backed away quickly as to give them space to work.
The doctor gave Emilee a shot that calmed her down and the nurse attached some more cords to her skin.
"There! She should be awake in a few minutes what she just experienced was a false pain message to her head in her sleep which caused her to freak out like that." He stated while the nurse and him backed slowly towards the door.
Jen nodded to him and they were gone.
"That almost gave me a heart-" Fred said but was interupted by Emilee.
"LANA!!" She screamed as high as she could with her mouth being dry. I jumped up off of Fred and bolted to her side. I grabbed her hand as her eyes fluttered open and searched the room for me frantically until she spotted me next to her. Her eyes imediatlly softened. I brushed some stray locks out off her face.
"Shh. I'm right here ,I'm right here, I'm right here." I soothed her. Fred walked over and placed his hand on my shoulder and Jen an Jared were on the other side of the bed watching closely to her.
"I want to go home"was all she said be for she passed out again.

Thanx for reading!i
Remember!
Comment
&
Vote!!!