//2//

Days comes into Chizu and from what she had used to be the usual becomes unusual. Students indeed are talking bad about her. She's irritated to the core. What are they making a big deal out of what had happened? She did nothing to the bird already. Nevertheless, she doesn't mind what they say about her. As what's popularly said, it's not like she's living every day to meet their expectations. So Chizu remained the usual. She cares less. But the more she cares less, the more the talks about her becomes worse.

It's lunch time and Chizu's friends don't come to pick her up anymore. Good thing on her side she always packs herself a packed lunch. Thinking she needs some time alone, she goes to the rooftop. It isn't that clean and very accommodating but it's the only place where no eyes are watching her. Judging her every move.

Just then a bird swoops down and makes a stop beside her. Chizu smiles and picks up some of her rice dropping it to the bird. The bird eats. It amazes Chizu so she chuckles.

"Didn't think you have this side of you. People should have you seen you like this. That way they will think differently from you." A familiar voice comes and Chizu needs not to turn to know who it is.

Chizu remains silent and starts eating. The bird has long gone flying away already leaving some grains of rice uneaten. The guy sits beside her.

"Let me guess, you're referring to me as 'the guy' right?"

Chizu chokes on her food and narrows her eyes at him. "What makes you think of it?"

"Anyway, I'm Taehyung if you had forgotten." Then he shrugs. "Just nothing. Maybe telepathy?"

Chizu scoffs at his unbelievable theory. "Really? Telepathy huh. Why am I not the same with you?"

"Right. Why are you not the same with me? The answer is simple. Because you don't care." Taehyung stands up as he walks to the edge while dusting himself. He steps a foot on the rooftop's edge and balances himself there.

"If you start caring you will have the power of telepathy." He says and walks on the edge like he's some circus exhibitionist.

"What nonsense." Chizu mumbles and resumes eating. She's watching Taehyung and the latter seems like he's enjoying what he's doing. Well, it's entertaining and Chizu thinks what if something happens?

Just then Taehyung slips. Chizu, in her reflexes, throws her lunch on the side running as fast as she could towards Taehyung. Luckily, Taehyung lands on the opposite not down there on the school ground but on the rooftop's ground.

"Yah! You scared me. And to say you were just kidding! Ugh." Chizu slaps Taehyung's shoulders. She stands up and looks down at her wasted lunch.

Taehyung laughs and pulls himself up. "Now you have telepathy."

Chizu snaps at him, "Enough with that crap. I don't have any. And please, I'm not sad over my lunch wasted. I'm already full."

Taehyung watches her in amusement. He's saying nothing about what she's talking about. And he has the look on his face saying 'I told you so'. Chizu stops cleaning and stares back at him confused.

"Did you talk? I'm hearing things in my head."

Taehyung shrugs acting nonchalant but his face says otherwise.

"Is this it?? Telepathy?" Chizu inquires. Feeling amazed.

Taehyung nods. "So?"

"Can I use this with other people?" Chizu asks more.

"It's just the two of us," Taehyung informs.

"But why?"

"Because we're soulmates." Taehyung simply says and walks towards the door leaving Chizu dazed and confused.