"Knowing," - Nino

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K VIEWS!

--------

"You still owe me a favor!" Alya exclaimed. 

"Yes, but not I'm not doing this!" Nino replied calmly. Alya sighed. 

"Fine. Then I'll just post the video of you on my LadyBlog," she smiled, looking for her phone in her pocket.

"Okay! I'll do it! I'll stalk Chat Noir, but if I get in trouble, I'm blaming all on you!" Nino rolled his eyes. His girlfriend liked to blackmail people. Expecially him. 

"Oh shut it, Nino. You like doing this," She giggled and shook her head. 

"Now we just have to wait for,..-" she was cut off by a loud bang. "Nevermind. Let's go,"

They watched as the ladybug and cat themed heroes defeated the villian and before they could lose the sight of them, they ran after them. 

Nino ran as fast as he could to not lose the boy he was chasing. He saw him turning into an alley. 

"Chat Noir!" he yelled before he could lose him.

Chat turned around, seeing his best friend. 

"Uh .. Hi?" he smiled at him, when a 'beep' was heard. "I'm sorry, I really need to go,"

Nino grabbed him by his clawed hand. "Please give me something. Alya's going to kill me or at least really humiliate me if I don't get something,"

Adrien knew Nino loved Alya, but they really had a complicated relationship. Just like his lady and him. Just Ladybug didn't like him at all.

"Uh fine. What do you want to know?" 'beep', two left.

"Uh, I suck at interviewing people," Nino scrached behind his neck. "Your name?"

Chat looked at him weirdly. "My name starts with A. Not telling you more,"

"Okay, uhh age?" "16," he replied. 'Beep', one left. 

"Woah, you're the same age as me!" he smiled, Chat just laughed. 

"What do you do in your free time?" he asked. Chat's brain processed everything he did. Fencing, piano, learning Chinese, modeling and mostly being Chat Noir. 

"I like school, I guess," he laughed. "Physics the most, though,"

The last beep. Before Nino realized what was happening, Chat turned him around, so he was facing the wall behind him. 

"I just transformed, so I will have to ask you, to face the wall until I get out. I trust not to look, okay?" Nino nodded. He was recording the coversation on his phone. When he turned around, he accidentally saw a part of Chat's face and his heart literally stopped. 

Adrien Agreste. He truly didn't want to know. He was his best friend. How could he not tell him? 

He promised himself to keep it a secret. 

Adrien cursed himself for being so nice. He wanted his best friend to know so much, but at the same time it was too dangerous.

He didn't want his best friend getting humiliated by his girlfriend, even though he knew Alya would never do that.

He loved his friends dearly, but that was the part of his life, nobody could know about. 

------------

"So did you get it?" Alya asked. Nino nodded and put his phone in her hands. She listened to coversation and looked weirdly at him, when it ended. 

"You had a chance to find out who Chat Noir is and you didn't take it?" Alya asked. 

"I chose not to. He has a life out of the costume too," a life way too filled by everything. 

When he already though he was getting a speach, she just hugged him. "I'm so proud of you,"

Nino smiled at her. 

"Did you get anything with Ladybug?" he asked. "Nah, she ran away. I wasn't fast enough,"

---------

"Hey, Nino," a voice stopped him, when he was walking home from a date with Alya. He turned around to see a cat-themed hero standing behind him. 

"I hope that was enough for not getting humiliated by your girlfriend, but I have time if you still need an interview," he smiled at him. 

Nino smirked, a idea forming in his head. 

"You know, you really remind me of someone," Nino said. "Expecially when you forget to crack puns," 

Chat Noir mentally slapped himself, for being Adrien around him, even when he was in a costume. 

"Oh really?" he leaned on a lamppost near him. "Who?"

"My best friend," he said, which suprised Chat. 

"Why?" 

"For the starters, you both have blond hair and green eyes," Nino stated. "He is also really busy. Probably not with protecting the city, but with everything else. And I really want to tell him, that if he needed a friend, I'm always here,"

"Also, he runs away when there's an akuma attack," he stated. Chat's eyes widened. He knew. "But that's probably just his busy schedule, since being a model and go to normal school is pretty hard,"

Honestly, Chat Noir and Adrien inside the costume were both so confused. 

"Uh, .. I okay? Why are you telling me this?" he asked. 

"Oh? I don't know. Anyway..-" Nino turned around and started walking downsteet. "-..see ya around, Adrien!"