Thank You for All of Your Support...Author's Note...Please Read!

*Hello my wonderful and amazing readers. First I want to wish all you Ladies a Happy International Women's Day today! May you REJOICE in your womanhood and take advantage of what the World can offer you. Don't be ashamed to be yourselves, show how brilliant you are and DO NOT be afraid to speak up for what you believe in. We as females need to SUPPORT one another and not bring one another down by either shaming, bullying or not being a friend to someone because of their color, race, religion, sexual preference, social status and other factors that separate us.

We are all made Perfectly and Beautifully by God and He doesn't make any imperfections! We need to learn to love one another even if others don't show it to us and be kind to those who may not be having a good day or life. We never know what another person is going through...you might just make their day with just a SMILE! So go out there and show the Human Race that we are Powerful, Creative, Imaginative, Intelligent and other AMAZING things that we may be holding back because of our own personal Insecurities or words that others may have said to bring us down! Let's Rise and make the World better with what was given to us, to become something and Succeed in this Male Chauvinist World!!*

#TEAMKANE OR #TEAMETHAN

*With all that said...I wanted to take time and PERSONALLY thank all you for taking your time to Read, Vote and Comment on this book and the other ones I have Posted. You really don't know how I appreciate every kind, sweet, supporting compliment and comment. 

I try my best to reply to your comments and messages...if I haven't or don't, please don't take it personally, I have been receiving over 250+ notifications every day since I Posted this story along with my other two top ones and sometimes wattpad doesn't show me some of the notifications with the comments. But don't worry...I will respond!

I personally feel that a writer should connect with their readers, especially if they are commenting and asking questions. It is because of you guys that our stories become alive and known. 

I have seen writers here on wattpad that are just plain rude or won't even comment back, though their stories may be over a few thousand or millions viewed, you shouldn't ignore your readers or just be plain obnoxious about a comment they made. Every one has an opinion and we should respect it.

When I started this story, I didn't realize it would take off as it has. I just hoped some would find it interesting and read it. I went with the flow, even though most of the story is Fiction, some parts like my other stories are things I have gone through personally. I think that is why I write with so much emotion...

Ok, I won't get sappy since I am an Emotional person and can tear up easily at times, I just REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted to THANK all of you guys for giving this story a chance along with my other ones....which I may add I will be EDITING since I have been told I use to many EXCLAMATION POINTS and CAPS...it's annoying I know but, I will fix them! I'm Puerto Rican, what can I say, we are loud passionate speakers! Haha...

Anyways, I really hope I keep writing to your liking and I don't disappoint! I will update my stories when I get a chance so PLEASE, be patient...I have other responsibilities I need to take care off!

Please Continue to Comment cause I love your feedback, and if any of you have ANY questions regarding this story or my other ones, just ask or send me a message! I really don't mind!

Thanks again everyone! Love you guys lots and I really hope you continue to like my stories!! God bless all of you and have a wonderful rest of the week! Hugs and kisses XOXO

Truly grateful, 

P. (Nenerh1)