Fire unleashed

Third person pov.

Katelyn and the others ran to join the fight, ran to get to their friends in time so they wouldn't be hurt. Katelyn was the first one to reach the battlefield. She threw herself into the battle with a viscous snarl. Katelyn had killed 3 wolfs before the rest of the girls had even gotten into the fight.

Amy and Rose fought back to back, taking down wolfs even through it was clear they were scared shirtless. Marci had fought her way to Oliver's side, and was covering his back as he advanced. Miles was fighting in a tight circle with the twins. But it was Steffen that really showed why he was made alpha to begin with, he fought like a demon form hell and Dylan wasn't too far behind. Zara (Katelyn's sister) was protecting the entrance to the placed the pups and the pregnant women were, with such a fierce passion that even the strongest wolf thought twice before attacking.

Katelyn's pov

I was fighting hard, throwing punches left and right dodging, killing. It was like a rhythm only I knew, none of the rouges could keep up with me. But there was so many of them for every we killed 3 more would take the dead one's place. We had been right some of the rouges had turned against their own, but not nearly as many as we had hoped.

I decided to climb a tree to survey the area I needed to know if my friends were safe. Marci and Oliver were doing fine, the same with the twins and Miles. Steffen seemed to be lightly wounded but nothing serious. Dylan had come to Zara's rescue; it was nice knowing he had her back even if he had never had mine. But were was Amy and Rose, I looked around and couldn't find... wait a minute there they were, and they were surrounded, I have to help them.

Third person pov.

No sooner than had Katelyn thought the thought did she shift into her cat-form. A lot of the rouges were shocked to see a werecat join the battle, but they quickly got back to their fight. Steffen and his pack had stopped as well, out of surprise as they knew who it was and that shocked them greatly.

Katelyn reached Amy and Rose in no time. Then she attacked with deadly precision, she took out the first wolf by ripping out his throat, the second one managed to dodge her first attack but he didn't see her left hind leg before it was too late. The third and fourth wolf tried ganging up on her but failed as she dodged both of them making them tumble to the ground, they quickly got on their feet but it was too late, Katelyn cut open the stomach of the third wolf and ripped the last wolfs head almost completely off. When Katelyn was done her beautiful white fur was covered in the blood of the rouges. Amy and Rose nodded their thanks before running towards their mates who had separated from Miles at some point during her fight.

Katelyn ran towards where most of the rouges were. Katelyn was fast and merciless in her killing she didn't hesitate and she didn't stop.

The rouges numbers were dwindling, but then again so was their own. Katelyn looked around the battlefield and she saw to her big joy that it had been the right choice to make the packs faster instead of stronger. It had made them faster and had insured that they wouldn't tire as easily.

During her fight Katelyn had somehow joined up with Miles, they fought like a well-oiled machine, they didn't communicate but they still managed to make combos of their attacks. The two of them seemed almost unstoppable, but they split up again soon enough as they moved to different parts of the fight. Miles had headed deeper into the battle whereas Katelyn had headed towards Lukas.

At another place on the battlefield Steffen was being overpowered. Steffen had wounds littering most of body including a deep wound on his belly it pure willpower holding him up and still fighting, but his body was at its limit. Dylan was trying to convince Steffen to step out of the fight before he would get himself killed, but Steffen kept refusing and there was nothing Dylan could do other than supporting his leader's decision. Dylan separated from Steffen to safe one of the younger members of the pack, during the short time he was away from Steffen, Steffen got surrounded by enemies, and they both knew Steffen wouldn't make it out of the fight alive. ^Tell Katelyn I love her Dylan and take better care of the pack than I did^ was the last thing Steffen ever said. He took down 6 wolfs before they killed him. Dylan howled out his sorrow before taking out he last ones from the group who killed his alpha.