Chapter 16--Morning Antics

Harry woke up in his bed at Grimuald place. He groaned as he sat up, because his head hurt from hitting the floor when he fainted. He checked his digital watch, which he had gotten as a present from Mr. Weasley when he had found it at work, and found that it was 6:30am. Harry's stomach grumbled, so he decided to go downstairs and get breakfast.

Remus was already downstairs, as he had woken up at six that morning and decided that he desperately needed coffee. When Harry walked in, Remus nearly fell out of his chair, which made Harry jump. "Are you okay?!" He asked, clearly startled. "Yeah, I'm fine." Remus chuckled, "I just never thought anyone related to James would wake up before 8:00am!" Harry laughed as Sirius walked in with almost the same reaction. "He's obviously Lily's child." He commented as Remus stared at his coffee with a confused look. "Something wrong, Moony?" Sirius asked. Remus just shook his head as he got up and went over to the coffeemaker. When he was finished looking through the flavors, Remus turned around and gave Sirius his "explain or die" looks. "How long have you been waiting for someone to get this joke, dear Padfoot?" Sirius just laughed in response. It was now Harry's turn to be confused, "What's going on?" He asked. Remus smirked and said, " Sirius thought it would be funny if he only had black coffee in the house." Harry started laughing again as Lily came downstairs. "What's so funny?" She inquired. When Remus explained Sirius's master pun, she too burst out laughing.

It was then that Harry realized that people could be happy even in times of darkness.

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry if I made you guys wait so long for that chapter. I actually have a question for you peeps: would it be okay if I put maybe 2 or 3 more mystery POVs in my other story? Comment your answer and hopefully I can get my next chapter out soon. Thanks!

XOXO,
The_fandom_bookworm