30

Dan Howell

Why the actual fuck did I say that? His cheeks redden and his eyes are wide as he looks at me.

"Excuse me?" He looks offended as his cheeks flush and he lowers the mug of coffee down. I avoid his eyes, and look away taking a sip of my hot chocolate. It should've been a shot of vodka instead because my head is aching.

"It wasn't like I had any choice, you basically forced me to kiss you." Phil says and I loose it. I was trying to act chill because he seems so innocent and harmless, but I should've known better. He is just a jerk. Honestly who ignores a person after they make out with them? Even I don't do that, and I am a pretty mean person.

"I forced you? You mean forced you to pull my hair and moan my name? We both know who wanted it more," I snap and his cheeks flush even more. He places his mug down standing  up, and I copy his actions.

"I don't want you," he grits his teeth and looks away from me.

"Sure Phil," I roll my eyes and he begins to make his way to the door. I am sick of his attitude already.

"Where are you going now?" I yell and stomp after him. He doesn't reply and so I quickly stride and take ahold of his arm.

"Don't touch me!" He shouts, trying to back away but I press him against the wall. Not this time. My breathing hasn't slowed down and his is increasing. His face is red as he looks up at me and gives up struggling under my grip on his wrists.

"Look at me," My voice has fallen several octaves and when he looks at me, his eyes are glossy. What have I done to make him hate me?

"Why are you doing this?" He whispers, looking straight into my eyes and I fall into a trance again. Whenever I look into his eyes all I can see is a hundred colours and I am intrigued. I want to find out what colour his eyes are.

"I don't know," I repeat my words from the last time we were this close and press my lips against his.

--
Im just sorry for this chapter bc what the hell