Part 18: Bali Pt. 3

The soft feeling of Luke's fingers dancing and caressing up against the skin of your back was the thing that kept on throwing you in and out of your slumber. The boy was humming quietly while drawing patterns along your skin, a smirk appearing on his lips when he noticed the goosebumps starting to form on your arms by the affection from him.

He had been awake for a while now and he knew you were too, but were too lazy to move around to face him. Half of his body was leaning out of the duvet while you were all wrapped up next to him, hiding your nude body that was resting neatly beneath it.

He stopped his movement with his fingers to take a look at his phone, noticing the time striking past 12 but he didn't care. You guys weren't in a hurry. The only thing he had planned was a small dip in the pool before checking out of the hotel and heading home to Sydney. Bali had been great but he knew he had math assignments to correct before tomorrow morning.

A small whine came from your closed mouth in response to his stopping actions, making him chuckle lightly before his hand came back to your back, continuing the blessing feeling of his fingers creating small wonders on your back.

Knowing that you were fully awake now he placed his phone back on his nightstand and wrapped his arms tight around your body, pulling you into his chest and turned you around so your back was pressed against his bare chest, the morning boner clear against your bum but you didn't mind.

"Morning princess." He whispered into your neck before placing a kiss to it, ghosting them up to rest behind your ear and pressed two passionate wet kisses to your skin.

"Mhm." Was the only thing that came from you in respond before you turned around to hide inside his chest, your hair in a big mess from last night's events and a soft sigh escaped Luke's lips.

"You don't think we should get up at any point?" He hummed into your neck and ghosted his lips up to your cheek, placing a tender kiss to the blushing skin.

"Not now." You mumbled, wrapping one of your arms around his waist.

"Are you still worn out from last night?" His question made you flutter your eyes open for the first time and gazed up at him to see him smirking down at you, biting down on his bottom lip. A blush came to your lips just by thinking of last night's events and you hid your face back into his chest with a smile on your lips.

"I take that as a yes." He flipped you over so you were resting on your back, moving the duvet away from the both of you completely, the smirk on his lips never leaving his beautiful face features.

"You know last night was amazing." He whispered while leaning his forehead on yours, his elbows resting on either side of your head to hold himself up and not crush you completely.

You nodded your head agreeing silently and placed your fingers on his cheeks, pulling him in for a soft kiss that within turning into something more passionate, his tongue gazing your bottom lip for acceptance and a soft moan escaped your lips by the tension between you.

"Are you sore?" A guilty smile came to your lips by his question and a nod from you made him sigh and lean his head against your neck with an awkward chuckle past his lips. "I concluded that before even asking. I just wanted to make sure." His lips trailed up your cheek until they landed on your lips.

"I just need to recover for a bit." You whispered back, looking at him with shinny eyes. He nodded his head agreeing and pressed a lingering kiss to your forehead, keeping them for a long kiss before he stood up from the bed, his morning boner still standing straight but he ignored it and moved down to grab a pair of shorts in his suitcase.

He opened the door to the balcony and the instant noise of children and others playing and swimming in the pool filled your ears. You grabbed the duvet and placed it around your chest as you stood up to head towards your own suitcase, pulling out a fresh pair of knickers along with Luke's black t shirt. The shirt was hanging loosely against your bare thighs and you moved your hips back and forth while staring at the reflection in the mirror in front of you.