Royal Red

I wake up , feeling extremely hot , and as I stretch my leg to get some type of cool relief , I am woken wide awake when my foot feels a body against me.

I open my eyes in panic and gasp loudly as I come to face with a sleeping Eduardo , who's face is snuggled on my neck. I look down at my body that I can see and sigh with relief when I see that I have my dress on and Eduardo as well . He even has his watch , and his suit jacket on him .

I try to recall what happened but stop short when Eduardo snuggles more onto my neck and I let out a little squeak and my reflexes kick in and push him away , by his shoulders and see his eyes open in panic but stop when he sees my glowering eyes.

"Come back to bed .", he said his morning voice very deep and husky making me shiver slightly .

"What are you doing here?!" I asked him, but he ignored me and tried to grab me so I started backing away, and I yelped as I felt air on my back because I was falling,off the bed, but I was brought back , as Eduardo catched my leg in time.

But to my horror, , the angle I was falling off the bed, caused my dress to ride up, so Eduardo had a clear view of my underwear to my great embarassment.

It's not like he hasn't seen me like this before , but it was to early for me to have this dilemma , and not to mention how confused I was right now.

"Let, go . Let go .", I said , trying to do a curl up, to push his hand off me. But I guess I needed to work out more since I looked like a dam worm wiggling around .

"Why?Your going to fall.", his deep husky voice asked me , his voice having that low morning voice , which didn't help but make me squirm more than I was already, I was blushing like a tomatoe of how attractive he was.

"Let go.I don't care if I fall", I huffed , trying to get away from him , and all his manliness, as my body started to get heated . I just wanted to stop flashing him my underwear for crying out loud .

"I don't want you to get hurt .", he said softly at me .And I stilled hearing his small coffesion , feeling a warm fuzzy feeling inside of me .

He grabbed me by my upper thighs and hauled me to him, making me give a small yelp and soon I was straddling his lap, and I felt my face heating up more than I thought possible.

Eduardo had a small smile on his lips as he stared into my brown eyes , but slowly dropped it when his eyes took my full red beat face.

"Do you feel okay, Colors?Your blood must have gone to your head faster than I thought ", he said , his voice having a hint of edge to it .Worry. Nah that couldn't be it. But I stood still , I was always caught of guard of how he handsome he was every time and with his morning voice it didn't help my flushed state.

"Colors?", he said , his brows furrowed , and grabbed my check softly as his blue eyes looked into mine .

"Uh - sorry . I - I just zoned out .", I said , pulling away .

"Oh , do you feel alright , from yesterday ? ", he asked .

When he said yesterday , I remembered sitting with Todd and him claiming he had indeed drugged me and then my mind went blank.

"Todd.", I spat out , and saw how Eduardo clenched his jaw .

"He's been dealt with .", Eduardo said simply and I frowned at his statement .

''Dealt with ? He wouldn't kill his family member would he ?"

"Do you remember anything after Todd?"? Eduardo asked softly a hint of something in his voice. Hopefulness? No that couldn't be it .