22 | Never-Ending Night

Chapter Twenty-Two

"We don't have time for explanations right now." Gerard interrupted, as he and Chris took off back to their car.

The Dread Doctor made a sound, causing our attention to avert down to him.

"Are you kidding me? He's still alive?" I nudged it with my foot, before Liam and Scott went to pick him up.

"We gotta get him to Deaton.." Scott grunted, lifting the Dread Doctor with Liam's help as I watched from the side.

"This night'll just never end, will it?" I muttered as they limped away with the Doctor's arms around their shoulders.

"He's still alive." Scott announced, while he and Liam held the Dread Doctor up as we entered the clinic. Stiles was here looking over a file with Deaton as we entered.

Deaton helped the boys place the Dread Doctor on the table. "What the hell is that thing doing here?" Stiles questioned,

"We need him for answers." Liam replied,

"Yeah- Hey, can you keep him alive?" Scott faced Deaton who continued inspecting the Dread Doctor with gloves on.

"I'm not sure he technically is alive.." Deaton admitted.

"Either way, how do we get him to talk?" I piped up, leaning next to Liam.

"Personally, I don't think we utilize torture nearly enough.." Stiles trailed off as he earned a look from Scott.

"Come." A french voice echoed,

"Okay, I know I wasn't the only one who heard that.." I pointed to Scott and Liam as they looked up.

"Come to me." the voice repeated.

"It's that French asshole again.." I shook my head in disbelief, before leaning over the Dread Doctor. "You better have a reasonable explanation as to why you revived that little-"

"Elizabeth.." Deaton interrupted me, staring down at my finger, which I had waved around the Dread Doctor's unconscious face. I cleared my throat, moving my hand down to my side.

"To me.." the voice repeated one last time before an insanely loud frequency sounded.

The Dread Doctor bolted upright on the table, resembling me when I wake up from a nightmare. The noise increased in volume, and we all covered our ears, grunting. The entire building began to vibrate, knocking everything off of Deaton's shelves, as the Dread Doctor stood up and began strutting out of the room.

"Oh, hell no-" I muttered, as my hands remained over my ears. I quickly removed them, going to shoot a hand at the Doctor, when he stopped in his place.

"Liz- wait!" Scott warned, as I continued storming at the Doctor.

His hand shot up before mine could, and a blue wave erupted from his fingertips, sending me flying into one of the shelves. The Doctor continued walking away, leaving the building, as my friends called my name. I heard the back doors of the clinic slam shut, before all of the shelving in the room flew over to the door.