Chapter 13: I Fucked Up

Me: Why you saying it like that and given me that look on your face. Babe I'm just saying As I watch him walk to the door to let his brother inside. He then walked in and this other light skin dude walked in and it kind of looked like Jason's ex boyfriend Sean. He gave the guy a hug then he walked back to the iPad which he had ôn it's stand. I know I never met him only saw pictures but that look like your ex boyfriend.

Jason: Yea that's him as he looked confused then he said I going talk to you tonight about it as I was saying something he cut me off by ending the face time.

Me: wait! Wait! Why the hell he didn't answer me. It's to early for shit like this to be going on as I calling him back on FaceTime. He answered in two rings so I asked him why he hung up on me

Jason: Don't over react baby it's not like that believe me. I didn't even know he was coming over. He came over with my brother and it's cool we just friendly. I didn't  call back because I ain't about to be arguing with you in front of your ex making him believe we having problems when we ain't. It's not like that baby I assure you.

Me: It probably ain't but you hung up on me after me knowing your ex was in your apart mention Jason. You telling me behave because Chris here in my face but I told you the truth.

He just got silent then he said I'm sorry Mjay. We talked for a few more minutes more on FaceTime hashing it out. I didn't want let it fester and go any further . I really do love Jason in spite of what friends or family might think. He been there for me and he's been loyal to me .

Me: Now go have fun with your brother and we'll FaceTime tonight before we go to bed ok.

Jason: I love you Mjay

Me: I love you too jay

We hanged up from FaceTime and I just continued to drink with Chris. He just was looking at me with those eyes.

Me: Why you keep looking at me like that

Chris: I just looking. You haven't change and the same things that burn my fire bright with you still do. Is that weird after all this time I still feel the exact same way about you. You'd think I would then find another dude already.

Me: I know they on your line

Chris: Why you think that Mjay

Me: please! You fine got your own everything , a thug with a heart and your dick game on Point

Chris: How you know the dick still on point and difference between other guys is, they never will see my soft heart only you saw through me.

Me: Oh only me huh I said as I raised my eyebrows . I just started laughing then I said I'm not even going get into all that. I know you worth it

Chris: So if I am worth so much why you aren't  with me right now. Why aren't we trying to make this work Mjay

Me: You are one of a kind Chris but you got to realize I am too. I got tired playing the mind games and petty arguments with you. I loved you with all my heart and still do but you realize you broke my heart for. I said no to your proposal yea but all I was trying to tell you was yes but not right now.

Chris: Mjay you are one of a kind but you didn't tell me it like that. You said no in front of everyone. Yes I admit I was dumb stupid and petty but you know I love you more than life itself. I love KJ more than life itself! I do want you back in my life but I'm not going come at you no type way.

Me: Chris please if I kiss you right you'll get harder than brick. You know I got the sauce! You know that I'm saucey! Like Rihanna said as I laughed.