six

Livs POV
I wake up with screams downstairs. Groaning I feel Nate move beside me  I roll over and looks at my phone and check my phone. 2:02. What the fuck 2:02 I groan feel Nate next to
Me moving around. Smirking I have an idea to wake him up.

I grind my hip lightly against his hips lightly kissing his jawline all the way down his neck, down his perfectly fit abs, around his v-line brushing my fingers softly against his side of his torso allowing me to feel his ribs. I kiss but up to his lips and peck them multiple times once he wakes up he opens his eyes in shock no then relaxes back into the peck once he sees that it's me. On one of the last pecks he kissing back sliding his tongue along me bottom lip. I allow and he tongue explores every bit of my mouth. I slowly get up still kissed him and straddle his waist. His large hands find my waist and my hand find his neck. He flips us over so that his on too now (an that sounds soooooooooooooooo bad)

He smirks and kisses down my neck and sucking on a sweet spot. I moan as I pulled my hand through his messy bed head. I feel him smirk against my skin. He moved lower to my stomach tracing over my light 6 pack from street fights and the gym
"Damn lil mama you make me feel bad about my body"
I blush deeply and say well I'm hungry and I need to wake you up somehow right" I smirk
He laughed "of course you are" " put some clothes on and let's get some food"
"Then can I take you somewhere" I ask softly
"Of course baby girl anywhere in the world"
I jump out of bed and put some sweats and a country bulls jumped (yes the dick jumper Amy) I pick out my all black converse and lace them on my feet I get up and see Nate waiting for me with his back to me so I runs and jump on his back.

He was to slow to react so I fell straight on to the floor. Nate turns around and laughs at me and the boys burst through the door
"What the hell is happening here"
"Shh--ee ju--m--pef on my b-ack and I di-d-nt catch her" Nate said between laughs.
"Oh we heard a crash we thought you guys were fucking the hell out of each other" Sam says laughing
"Ha ha ha very funny now you guys woke us up so we are going to get food bye" I grab Nate's jumped and race him to my matte black lambo jump in the passager side Nate get into the driver side. He looks at me weridly when I hand him the keys.
"What you don't what to drive my lambo"
Laughing he puts the key into the keyhole making the engine roar and we race to mc Donald's sing Justin Bieber.
•••••••
Sorry if this was short guys💖🌙
Tell me below what you think 👇😊