Chapter 9

© 2013 Sandra Corton

#please note this is not edited# 

Chapter 9

"Don't run from me Brianna. I've warned you before." Chase said to her but she kept moving away from him.

He ran after her, snatched her hand and pulled her into the barn. The smell of hay, cows and horses surrounded her as she went to protest at him. She never got the chance as his arms enclosed her tight and his lips met hers. A whirlwind of emotions stirred through her. She tried hard not to respond but he had too much potent force.

Before long she had her fingers in his hair and was moulding her body closer to his. He walked her backwards until she felt the cool metal of the barn wall against her back. She was mindless with need for him as he kissed her deeper.

"Wrap your legs around me tight Buttercup." He said in a rough voice as he lifted her up. She let out a whimper but did exactly as he said. "I need this, I need you." He told her his voice husky.

He rolled his hips into hers making a long, low moan escape from her. His lips captured hers again in a fiery kiss as she let her fingers run along that hard, muscular chest. He groaned against her neck as he left small, biting kisses across her skin. She shamelessly rubbed her body against his feeling a pleasurable heat gather low in her stomach.

"Come apart for me, I know you're close." He muttered as one of his hands left her backside to slide between her legs.

She was on the edge of a pleasure so deep and wonderful that it scared her a little. His fingers so skillful even through her clothes barely touched her when she felt herself explode with a scream. His name left her lips on a chant before his lips came down on hers to smother her screams. He held her body tight as she shuddered her release.

"Oh Fudge." She finally managed to murmur as she came down from the pleasure that had filled her. When she finally realised where she was and what they had done her cheeks reddened.

"I hope that's a good thing." He chuckled close to her ear. She unhooked her legs from around him and prayed that her shaking limbs would support her.

"You can't keep doing this to me. Sex doesn't solve anything." She wanted the words to come out firm instead they were rather breathless and almost faint.

"We didn't have sex Buttercup." He told her with a very satisfied grin making her cheeks glow fiercer. She let out a grumble feeling her whole argument had no merit when he could make her feel that good. "You just came because you've been strung pretty tight since I showed up for the wedding." He told her smugly and she wanted to punch him.

"You have such a huge ego." She muttered as she once again went to walk away from him.

"Tell me Terrence made you feel like that." He challenged and she stopped.

"No not once." She said truthfully before leaving the barn.

Chase wanted to hit something. He'd accused her of being sexually frustrated, yet here he was in the exact same way. His body ached for her and once again she walked away from him.

He wasn't sure how much longer he could stand it before he grabbed her and dragged her to the nearest bed, caveman style. He walked slowly back up to the house trying to calm down but finding it incredibly difficult. To find her sitting with his Mum helping to prepare dinner had him just standing with his hand on the door unable to walk in. She was perfect for him, why couldn't she see that?

"Chase?" He turned to see his Dad standing behind him with a serious expression on his face.

"Yeah Dad?" The older man gestured away from the house and Chase followed not looking forward to whatever his father wanted to tell him.