The Octopus And Something

yeah I just remembered Nanika means something..... Heh.... heh
Whatever she's still nothing to me
• •
)---

_______________________

"Oh!" she whirled around the face him, putting her hands on her cheeks in innocently, "I've yet to meet the infamous Koro Sensei!"

"Tch" you glared at her trying to act innocent.

"We already have so one to act like that around here Old Hag!" she sent a glare his way as he shrugged his shoulders.

"It's true..." most of tried class muttered under their breath, "Oh so you're the new assassin!"

She looked back at him, her face all peachy, "Oh don't call me just an assassin!" she gestured to the class, "Right kids..?"

Their where a few sighs and then, "Yes Ms. Nanika.." echoed from the class.

You stared into space as the Something and the Octopus got to know each other,  by now you know-

-She's got a mean temper.

-Use the air other own demise.

-trying to latch onto Koro Sensei.

So she's gonna be that type of girl....

You could see that Nagisa kept trying to steal glances at you, which made you so annoyed that you looked back at him, both of you're eyes locked.

He looks away slightly blushing, you on the other hand grinning like an idiot.

Today in gym was target practice, you held the gun in your hand, and pointed it towards the target.

Time stopped for a second as it was pointed perfectly at the target.

Not again...

Your hand would not stop shaking, then you pulled the trigger, it missing and landing somewhere in the forest.

"G-Gomenasi!" You got up and bowed, then looked up to her face, "Now are you just bad with guns or are you not trying...?" She smiled, you didn't respond just walked away hoping that she would not continue the conversation.

"What's going on Y/N..?" You worked around to see Nagisa walking towards you, "W-What do you mean?"

Oh crap I said it to fast.

"You-" He continued to study you, then went on, "You shot fine last week." You whinced, and gave him a fake smile.

"Oh don't worry about me I shot good when I want to." You laughed awkwardly, scratching the black of you're head.

"Again!" You flinched as you herd her high pitched voice yell out orders, "You've got a problem L/N?!"

It took you a second to realize you were staring, "Tsk" you turned around f to you couldn't face her, but then remembering the cringe worthy talk you hand with Nagisa and decided it was time for more target practice.

You moved in front of the target, the gun placed perfectly, you're stance built for perfection, but your hands started to shake again. And then you're gun got pointed off balance, your finger now didn't have the power to pull the trigger.

You lowered the gun, how could I have done it before...?

It had been a long time ago when you where forced to hold a gun in your hand and shoot.

"L/N!" Again with her mocking you, you turned towards her, "Yes?"

She pulled her hand up in rage but just then, Koro Sensei in mock 20 flew towards you, "Now Ms. Nanika."