IV

We sit in the movie theater and Harry has given me his hand, my hand holding his tightly as we watch a horrible scary movie. I guess this is one way to get me to feel comfortable with him.

His hand lets go of mine and he wraps his arm around my shoulders, my eyes closing at a part of the movie. I feel Harry pull me closer and his nose brushes along my jaw, my eyes lightly opening.

"I'll protect you, beautiful," he whispers in my ear, my heart racing. I close my eyes again and I can feel Harry's fingers playing with my long hair, his soft fingers relaxing.

"You want to get out of here? I didn't mean for this to make you uncomfortable," he says, moving his other hand to mine and grabbing it.

"I don't do well with scary things," I say, his body standing up. He takes me out of the theater and holds my hand, leaning me against the wall outside.

"I'm sorry," he says. "I had this plan that if you were scared, you'd find that comfort with me. It went wrong and I'm sorry."

But I smile, his green eyes filled with worry for no reason. "I liked the thought. Not the movie so much.

He smiles and leads me out, walking down the street with me close to him. "You want to go for ice cream?" he asks, my head nodding in agreement. We walk in and he watches me closely as I look at the different flavors, his hand not leaving mine.

"Can I have a scoop of the chocolate mint?" I ask the cashier, his head nodding.

"I'll have the same but triple scoop," Harry adds, swiping his card. I watch him in awe. His profile is amazing. He has really long eyelashes and his lips are perfectly pouted. He turns to see me staring and only smiles, my cheeks flushing. He hands me the dish of ice cream and leads me to a table, his hand holding his cone.

"Look who's staring now," he grins, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"You have really long eyelashes," I comment, his lips curving.

"Thanks," he grins, my smile reciprocating his.

His arm moves and he brings his hand to my hair, his fingers brushing it behind my shoulder. I can tell he's observing everything I do, my lips wrapped round the spoon as I taste the delicious ice cream.

"I could say the same to you," he whispers, my eyes meeting his.

"Damn, you have beautiful eyes," he smiles, my cheeks flushing and eyelashes fluttering to avoid my embarrassment. I'm not used to receiving compliments and he literally calls me beautiful as if it was a nickname.

"I like yours too," I blush, his eyes so focused on me. His hand slides down my back and he keeps us close, my fingers holding the dish and the spoon.

"Have you...dated before? I know you don't want a sexual relationship but I'd like to know about your past," he says, my head turning to look into his eyes.

"I haven't dated much. No steady boyfriends. Um, I had my first kiss when I was seventeen," I explain, so shy about the past. I had a rough life growing up but my aunt tried to help fill in the void.

I notice his shock makes his face go pale and I bite my lower lip, his body shifting but still keeping me close.

"Does that...scare you? I-I'm inexperienced," I flush, his head shaking.

"No. I just, while you had your first kiss...I lost my virginity. The difference between our experiences is insane but I want to show you that even though I've done stuff doesn't mean I need it. I'll go as slow as you need to," he says, my heart racing.

"Why though?" I ask, his eyes gleaming as he looks into mine.

"Why wouldn't I? Only a fool would pass you up. You're gorgeous," he smiles, my heart pounding.

He starts to devour his ice cream and it gets all over his face, making me laugh. I bring a napkin up and start to wipe of the excess, his eyes on me as he smiles. His dimples are beautiful.

"And you clean me up. The list goes on," he says, my cheeks flushing as I laugh.

"Now I have a serious question," he says, taking a bite of his cone. I hum, pressing my lips together and looking at him.

"How long do I have to wait to kiss you?" he asks, my jaw dropping. The thought never even crossed my mind.

"Um, I don't know," I say, his hand brushing my back.

"I won't rush you, but know your lips are very kissable looking," he tells me, my head turning away to hide my blush.

Harry only laughs and pulls me into him, his head nuzzling in my neck. I feel comfortable with the action and he keeps his eyes on me when he lifts his head.

"You're cute," he smiles, leaning in. But I'm taken aback when he brushes our noses together, my eyes closing.

"Was that okay?" he whispers, my head nodding.

"Because that's as far as I'll go with you until you will let me kiss you," he says, my hand coming up to his cheek.

His eyes look into mine and I contemplate what to do. I hesitantly lean towards his cheek and I set a soft kiss against the skin, his arm tugging me closer.

"Kiss down my neck, beautiful," he whispers, my eyes widening.

"H-Here?" I ask amazed, his lips muffling a laugh.

"Just checking. No, not here. We can go back to my place," he says, my eyes still wide.

"Oh shit, how bad did that sound?" he rushes, my hand falling from his cheek. "No, Lucy, I just meant we could relax and stuff. I'm just...Please forgive my words. I keep saying stupid stuff because I like you that much. By no means did I mean sex. Nothing like it."

He brushes my back and I look down, his head leaning down. His nose brushes my jaw and nudges me to look at him, his green eyes locking on mine.

"I'm sorry I made you worry. Please, understand I really like you and I have no idea how to talk to you without saying something stupid," he says, my eyes looking away.

That's when his lips connect to my jaw, my lips sucking in a breath. The languid action creates butterflies and so many feelings, his hand holding mine.

I turn my head back to face him and he leans his forehead on mine, my eyes closing. "Please, j-just don't push me into anything. I get scared so easily," I tell him, his head nodding.

"I'll take whatever chance I can."

---------

Hey Loves!

Please VOTE COMMENT and SHARE!

Much Love! <3 xoxo