Staying home alone [creepy]

So this was July of 2015, which was last summer. I am now sleeping in the light blue room; I do not sleep in the mirror room any longer.

My parents were going out for the evening to a neighbouring town, which about about two hours away. They told me that they would be home around midnight.

So, I was pretty pumped for being home alone. Y'know, getting the house to yourself, eating whatever you want without being judged. Anyways, it was all good for the most part. Until around 8pm or so.. I usually stay in my room when my parents are out - with the lights on. Pretty much the rest of my house is dark and quiet. The dog usually stays with me. So around this time, I was just sitting in my room and my dog suddenly cocked his head up. He looked towards the door. I felt kind of cold and chilly, even though the house and outside was warm. I suddenly felt like I was being watched. I felt weird. My ears started to ring and I pulled my covers over me. I needed to look at the door.

I felt as if I didn't look towards the door, I would get caught by something.

A few minutes later I found myself pacing around the house. Most of the lights were on: my room, the hallway on the first and second floor, and the kitchen. I was pacing through all these rooms, back and forth. I was doing this until about nine or so. Around nine thirty I found myself pacing around outside in the backyard on the deck. I was just in my nightgown and bare feet.  I couldn't stay in my room. I felt something stare at me. I remember calling my parents, terrified, asking when they're going to be home. Luckily at this point they just left, but there was still another hour and a half of driving.

I felt as if I was losing my mind.

Finally around midnight they got home. At this point, I was just lying under the blankets, afraid to fall asleep. But when they finally got home, the bad feeling eased up a bit and I slowly fell asleep.

Since last summer I have been home alone many times. I have even stayed home alone while they went to go to Florida for a week!

I have still felt a presence with me during these times, but it was never THAT extreme.