My room (Light blue room)

So you already learned a little bit of what happens in the room that I sleep in the previous chapter, but other strange things has happened inside this room too.

Of course most of the times in night, I feel like I'm being watched, like I stated before. I just feel like something watches me in the dark.
My eyesight is awful, so I can't sleep with any form of light because it hurts my eyes a lot. 
I can't really do anything about that feeling of being watched. I can only feel paranoid.

Sometimes in the night or evening, I would hear my floor creaking - as if someone or something is walking on them very lightly and slowly.
Just imagine that sound a few metres in your room.
I would also hear noises above me in the attic.

Quite often my head would suddenly feel fuzzy, and my vision would get blurry and white for a moment. At that time my ears would start ringing and my head would start to pound and hurt.
About thirty seconds of this, it would go away and I would feel fine.

The air even feels weird in my room; it feels different. The air in my whole house feels different from my friend's houses and other places. I sometimes find it difficult to breathe.

Because of this feeling I always have in my room, I believe that the person who was driven to suicide has slept inside this room. Like I said before, it's all fascinating in a sick and strange way. This is all like a bedtime story for me.

Authors note: Why do I always write this in the night?