Chapter 74

"Baby..! Clothes...!"Nandini came inside the room and Manik was in shower. She took out his clothes and placed on the bed..
"Your clothes are out Manik..!"She spoke and after sometime Manik came out of the bathroom in just a towel which made Nandini smiled.
"Ahh..! My lucky clothes..! Thank you..!"Manik exclaimed as he saw his lucky clothes on the bed and Nandini started getting ready. Manik wore his clothes all the time staring at Nandini who was not even glancing at him. She had frowns on her face and her eyes were swollen..
"Roi ho?"He asked holding her shoulders and turned her towards him..
"Nai..! Nai tou..!"She said shaking her head..
"No lying!"He said in a little loud tone..
"Stop it Manik..! Stop bossing me all the time..! Don't suffocate me! I need my space!"Suddenly Nandini yelled and Manik was shocked! Hurt!
"You need space?"He asked in a hurt tone staring at her face and she bit her lip. She was so stupid! She had hurt him..! But her anger was not letting her think properly! She was tensed! Come on what can you expect from a 20 and half year old pregnant girl who's husband was not ready for a baby? She glared at Manik and walked out of the room without replying. Manik was so hurt! A superb day started with a bad event...! What was more to come?
-----------------------------------------
"Hey guys!"Mukti yelled and pounced of MaNan for a hug as soon as they both entered the music room. Nandini and Manik hadn't talked to each other since their fight! Both were quiet. Nandini stumbled back due to Mukti's push and was about to fall when Manik immediately held her while her hand went to her tummy. An unknown love pooled in her heart for her baby..!
"Mukti..! Careful..!"Manik yelled on Mukti and Nandini was shivering! She can't even imagine to lose her baby..! Manik made her stood straight and her hand was secured on her tummy..! She was breathing heavily and suddenly she banged in Manik's chest..! She started crying and all became worried..! Manik who was hell angry on her immediately held her close to him..! He was the only one who can protect her and give her warmth...
"Shh..! I got you..! Nandini..! Kya hua hai baby?"He was going insane with worry as Nandini's tears were not coming to an end..! First she had a fought with him on a lame thing! Now she was crying!
"Nothing!"She spoke and broke the hug wiping her tears..! Friends were worried..
"Aray our Nandini is very strong! Aisy he kbhi kbhi! Chalo get ready for performance..!"Cabir tried to cheer up the mode and Nandini turned her back to Manik. Fab 4 and Thakars walked out but Nandini held Manik's hand..
"You know na I didn't meant those words..!"She spoke in a low voice and Manik sighed. Manik made her sit on the chair and knelt in front of her..
"I know! But you tell me! What is bothering you?"He asked holding her hands and she sobbed..
"Manik..! I am hiding something from you!"She was now suffering from guilt and Manik frowned..!
"You want to tell me?"He asked politely not in his wildest dream he had thought that he was going to be a father..
"I want to! But am scared of you..!"She confessed again and Manik sighed..
"I won't eat you Nandini..!"He tried to assure her but she shook her head grabbing his collar she made him stand up and slammed their lips..! She kissed him crazily don't know what was happening around! Not she wanted to know! She just wanted to kiss Manik as long as she can! Manik was astonished but he kissed her back both kissed crazily and broke apart gasping for air..
"I love you..!"She said breathing heavily collars were still being held by her tightly...
"I love you too!"He confessed back and hugged her..
"Whenever you feel like! Tab bta dena! I trust you..!"Manik spoke in her ear and she held her tears back..!
"Thank you..!"She whispered...
"Shh! Everything will be ok..!"Manik whispered back and kissed her hair..
----------------------
"Be aware around! I am sensing danger!"Manik spoke to his buddies and while dressing for the concert in dressing room..
"Same here!"Cabir said putting on his blazer..
"What we gonna do?"Dhruv asked checking his guitar and Manik sighed..
"Kuch tou karen gay he!"Manik said nodding his head..! Then he texted Nandini..
"Going on stage! Need my lucky charm backstage right now!"
--------------------
"Nandu! Is there anything you want to tell us?"Navya asked doing Nandini's hair while she was sitting lost..
"Yes..! Nandini..! You know you can share?"Alya said sweetly and sat in front of Nandini on knees..
"Yes! Choti! We all are your sisters..!"Mukti too spoke popping her bubble gum and tears again brimmed in Nandini's eyes..
"Guys..! Am pregnant!"She said in tears and girls's jaws dropped open..
"Tou..! This is a party wali news!"Mutki shouted..
"Where is Manik..! We should congratulate him..!"Alya said getting up but Nandini held her hands...
"No Alya..! Manik ko koi kuch nahi bataye ga! Please!"She begged and they all look at her confused..
"Why?"Navya asked cupping her cheeks and she sobbed..
"Manik don't want a child!"She wailed and girls gasped..
"What? Why? You told him?"Alya asked worriedly and Nandini shook her head..
"No! But I know he don't want a baby..!"She cried and hugged Mukti..
"Hey! We all will talk to Manik after Talent Hunt! Hum mil kay smjhayen gay!"Mukti assured her and Nandini's phone beeped. It was text from Manik he wanted her backstage..
"Mukti Alya! Time for your performance..!"Nandini said wiping her tears and they all hugged Nandini..
------------------------------

"Bohat achy lag rahy ho..!"Nandini said smiling at him and adjusted his collars. She herself was half ready only her hair and makeup was done..
"Thank you..!"He was happy atleast she was smiling...
"Go and rock the stage hubby! I know you will be the best! You will win!"Nandini said caressing his cheek and he smiled..
"Tum theek ho na?"He asked holding her hand and she pecked his lips..
"Am perfectly ok..! Go and all the best!"She said placing her head on his chest and he took her in a warm hug. "All the best from your baby's side too!"Nandini thought smiling all the time and kissed Manik's heart..!
"Ab main jata hoon..! Tum yahen rehna!"Manik said breaking the hug and pecked her forehead while she nodded...! Manik took a long breath and climbed the stage...!
Fab5 took their positions and crowd was going crazy for Fab5. Manik looked back and Nandini who showed him a thumbs up that's all he needed..
Roothe khaabon ko mana lenge
Kati patango ko thaamenge
Haa haa hai jazba
Ho ho hai jazba
Suljha lenge uljhe rishton ka manjha
Hmm ka manjha, hmm ka manjha...
Manik started with eyes closed followed by Cabir and Dhruv..! They were singing classical fusion! And obviously was rocking it..!
Soyi taqdeere jaga denge
Kal ko ambar jhuka denge
Haa haa, hai jazba
Ho ho, hai jazba
Suljha lenge uljhe rishton ka manjha
Hmm manjha...
Fab 5 were singing with full enthusiasm..! While Nandini placed her hand on the tummy! She knew her baby was also was praying for her Papa! Wait? A girl! Nandini smiled to herself!
Ho ho barfeeli, aankhon mein
Pighla sa dekhenge hum kal ka chehra
Ho ho pathreele, seene mein
Ubla sa dekhenge hum lawa gehra
Agan lagi, Lagan lagi
Toote na, toote na jazba ye toote na
Magan lagi, Lagan lagi
Kal hoga kya keh do
Kis ko hai parwah
Parwah... parwah...
Manik sang along with Cabir and Dhruv. They held each other's hands and sang. They mean all those words! Yes they do!
Roothe khaabon ko mana lenge
Kati patango ko thaamenge
Haa haa hai jazba
Ho ho hai jazba
Suljha lenge uljhe rishton ka manjha
Hmm manja, hmm manja...
Manik sang last lines and look at Nandini who mouthed an I love you for him..! He smiled and concentrated on his song...!
Manik ended the song and Nandini came back to dressing room. It was time for thakars now and after that her turn finally! She need to get ready and suddenly her stomach growled..
"Baby ko bhook lagi hai? Mumma is very bad na?"She talked to her baby and smiled..! Parenthood was an awesome experience she just wished Manik didn't get angry on her..! She wanted a happy life! No more drama..!
"Nandini!"Suddenly she heard Aryaman's voice and she turned..
"Prof! Good afternoon!"She greeted Aryaman and he smiled at her..
"How are you?"He asked politely..
"Am good! All set for performance!"She was excited as well as nervous..
"Hmm..! You know Nandini! Am here to tell you something!"Aryaman started and Nandini gave him a confused smile..! "My name is Aryaman Khana! You know who other Khana you met before?"He asked politely and Nandini gasped. She covered her mouth..! Rahul!
"Hey! Relax! Am not here to harm you! Though I came to harm you actually but! When I met you! I spent time with you and saw how protective Manik is for you I chucked all the plans of doing so! I knew my brother is a culprit! He raped you! He harmed you! And am sorry for that! But he won't come back..!"Aryaman confessed everything and Nandini was breathing heavily..
"Please just go away..!"She shouted at Aryaman and he backed off..
"I know you don't trust me! I know! But please forgive my brother!"Aryaman begged but before Nandini could say anything Manik stormed in! Nandini was shivering in the corner..! He was her rapsit's brother!
"Kya kiya tu ny?"Manik shouted and pushed Aryaman away..
"Manik..! Just listen to me! I have no bad agenda!"Aryaman spoke but Manik pushed him outside and locked the door..!
"Baby!"Manik rushed to get Nandini who clinged to his chest..
"Manik..! He! He is Rahul's brother..!"She was still in shock..! "He was here to harm us!"She spoke again and Manik patted her head..
"Shh..! Main hoon na! Nothing bad will happen!"He whispered calming her down and kissed her hair.
"Agr kuch ho jata tou?"She was still dazed..
"Hua tou ni na! Just relax..!"He assured her and she nodded. Manik will kill Aryaman! Because of him once again Nandini's bad memories were back. "Acha! I have brought lunch for you! Before performance! Lunch is compulsory!"Manik tried to cool the air and she smiled..! Manik made her sit on the stool and opened the lunch boxes!
"Dekha baby! Though your Dad don't know about you yet still he cares for you!"Nandini again talked to baby eating from Manik's hands..! She smiled at him with full heart and Manik raised his eyebrow..
"Is bright smile ka reason?"He asked curiously and Nandini shook her head..! He smiled back and fed her more..!
-----------------------