11.The bussiness trip

Rosy's pic at the top.

Liam's POV

Before i leave to my office, i looked at Lina and controlled myself from hugging her. I shouldn't do that. " lock the door. I have talked to mom. She said she will try to come back soon. Take care." That was so lame Liam. You should at least kiss her or something. I turned to walk and suddenly she hugged me. I turned around and she kissed me  on my lips. Before this goes further i better make a move. I pushed her not that hard though." What the hell you think you are doing? Don't you dare do that again" her face turned red and tears started streaming on her cheeks. I can't see this. I get in my car and drive to my office.

Once i have reached my office, i made sure Rosy and the other two staffs were there. We used my private jet to go to New york.

I tried my best to focus on my work for this three days but it was so hard for me. I missed her so much. I did 't call her or neither did i answered her calls. Today i will be going back home and i don't know how am i going to face her again.

I reached home and was welcomed by my mom. I wonder where is Lina. As if she could sense it, my mom told me "she is sleeping son. I don't know what happened between you but you shouldn't have done that Liam. She waited for your calls but you didn't call . At least you could have answered her calls but you didn't do that either . She skipped her meals thinking something happened to you and now she is sick." Without a word i went upstairs and to my room. She was sleeping on the floor. I don't know what possesed me at the moment. I was so angry all of a sudden. I pulled her roughly and she was so shocked. " whats with the drama you are acting in front of my mom. You want me to look bad in front of her don't you...No matter what you do i will always hate you. You got that!" She couldn't answer. She just cried. I was too tired but i can't be in this house now. I changed my clothes to casual ones and went to meet Ben. Only he can help me.

Lina's POV

What did i do? I was so happy to see him back safely but he crushed my heart at the same time. So it was only me loving him. He doesn't love me? I cried for so long thinking what is going to happen next. I dozed off somehow and i had a strange dream. It was my mother.
Mummy's baby girl, don't cry sweetheart. You can melt his cold heart. Try harder and don't give up.Mummg and daddy will always be with you. We love you sweetheart. Take care and remember don't give up.. I woke up and thought about the dream. Maybe i should try harder. I will never give up. I will make this relationship work. As long as i can. I promise to myself.

Ok thats all for now. Hope you guys like it. Thanks for reading . Please vote if you like it.:)