Emilees POV

I woke up and looked at my clock in bed stand. 9:47. I got up and went to my ensuite bathroom to shower.
I got out and blow dried my hair then got dressed in my favorite pair of boot cut jeans tucked in my white under shirt and pulled my black leather belt around and buckled my dads Marine belt buckle. Then I pulled out a nice light blue a grey plaid button up and threw it on. Then went back to the bathroom to straighten my shoulder blade length brown hair.
When I finished I looked at my self in the mirror and reminded myself that leaving is my best option. I put on so light make up then put my black rimmed 'nerd' glasses on. I pulled on my square toed tan boots that were plenty worn but still in good condition.
I poked my head out of my room and went down stairs to a note on the table next to the front door.

         Em,
             We have gone to the air port for our flight to Mexico. Jen will be here around noon so hopefully you are awake by then. Have lots of fun!

                   Lana and Fred

Good thing they were gone because it would have made things a lot harder to get done. My plan was to leave tonight. I put my stuff in my truck yesterday when Lana got called into work and Fred was at work so nobody was around. Sense the house is in California  I decided to change the licsence plate to California to make things easier. After I had gotten my overnight bag and purse ready Jen walked through the door.
"Hey kiddo! You ready to go?" She asked flipping her keys in her hand.
"Yep!" I said. I'm still getting used to the fact that I'm talking again.
"Cool lets go." She said and walked back out the door. Yesterday Ginny had volunteered to dog sit Lola so there was now worries there.

When we got to her condo building she parked her blue Jeep Wrangler next to this neon green 2015 charger that had a single black stripe. I whistled at it.
"Stop druelling kid the guy that drives it is ugly!" She tells me then gets out and grabs my bag from the back seat. I grab my purse and get out. I look around and spot the white camo back window of my truck parked on the other side of the parking lot. Perfect place. I think to my self. Walk to Jen who is already at the door unlocking it. I smiled to my self.
___________________________

Jens POV
We went I the house and the evening was quite. I looked at the clock when it said that it was 3:56. I got up and went to my room looking threw my closet.
"Em!" I shout and she comes in my room and sits on my bed staring at me.
" I have a fashion show in an hour. Would you like to come?" I ask still going through my closet when I decide on a red dress and black hills.
"No I'm not really into that kind of stuff I'll just stay here till you get back." Shes says laying down. I roll my eyes at her.
"You sure?" I ask her and she closes her eyes and sighs loudly.
"Yea." She says then sits up and walks out of my room shutting the door so I can get dressed. I smirk the hurry and get dressed.
I walk out of my bathroom with my hair curled and the left pinned to side. I had light make up on which I was pleased with. I walked out seeing that Emilee was flipping through the channels on T.V.
"Kay kid. I'm going now if you get hungry there is food in the fridge and please don't answer the door unless it is someone that both of us know ok?" I ask her and grab my small back hand purse and keys and head to the door.
"Aye captain see you in...?" She hinted for me to finish her sentence.
"About 3 and half horse or so depends on who I talk to. I call your phone to check on you in and hour." I say and step out and close the door behind me.

__________________________

Emilees POV
I waited about a half hour to make sure she was gone before grabbing my stuff and putting a note for Jen on the counter and walking to my truck. My adventure starts now.
I walk to my truck through my stuff in the passenger seat and plug in my phone. I pulled out and headed north towards a little town called Paligo (I'm not sure if that even exists)
About a half hour after I started driving my phone starts going off so I hurry and pull on the road and turn the truck of so Jen didn't hear the truck.
"Hello?"
"Hey just calling to see if your ok!"
"Ya I am going to get in the shower in a min." I lie and think to myself smooth.
"Ok cll your mom in 10 mins ok?"
"Sure bye!"
"Bye."
The line went dead and I started driving again.
___________________________
Lanas POV

"Come on! Answer!" I say to the phone that's ringing. Jen finally picked up.
"Jen finally! Emilee never called so I called her and it said she was out of service!" I say running my fingers through my hair and huff.
"Calm down. She's probably still in the shower I'll drop bye in a few minutes. I'm just leaving the show to go to a meeting with one of the designers." She said then their was a lot of talking on the other end.
"Ok please hurry." I say then hang up and look to Fred who is pouring wine.
"Don't worry Lana she's going to be ok. She just started talking again. She's probably getting used to the sound of her voice." He said and put the bottle away. I was standing by the window that led to the balcony with my hands going through my hair over and over again.
"Your right. Your right. I guess it's just because we haven't been this far apart since the adoption and I guess I got that motherly clingy ness." Fred came up behind me and gave me my glass and took a sip of his.
___________________________

Wow!! This is better then I thought it would be!!!
Remember
Comment
&
Vote