MINE!!!! (Book 2 in the Mine series) [SAMPLE]

Book 2 of the MINE werewolf series

(IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE FIRST BOOK SHE'S ALL MINE.  I CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH.YOU MUST READ IT... YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FOLLOW THIS STORY OTHERWISE, IT IS ONE WHOLE BOOK SPLIT UP INTO 6 SHORT STORIES AND IT WILL FINISH IN THE 6th BOOK. THEY HAVE MANY CHARECTERS AND THEIR WOLVE'S ARE SEPARATE FROM THEM.)

In life, we are faced with many choices. Some are simple, others not so much. We very seldom stop to think about the impact our choices will have on our life, future, or how they affect others. No one knows how the wrong decision will impact someone's future the way Kevin Forman does.

The wrong choice two years ago cost him the life of his parents and possibly, the love of his life. Now that Kevin has found his mate, he must move heaven and earth to get her to forgive him. The fate of humanity depends on it.

Two years ago, Destiny Tomas was excited to shift for the first time. That same night, her whole life fell apart. She has been mentally tortured, beaten, and is now on the verge of death. At this point, death would be a welcoming sight, if it will end all her pain and suffering.

Unfortunately, life takes one more opportunity to knock her down. Can she forgive the very man whose wrong choice, cost her everything?