Kitchen meeting.

Alexandria P.O.V

Me and Katherine walked arm in arm as we entered the compound, we got funny looks of the baby vamps but they wouldn't question us or me for that matter. We made our way to the kitchen which was currently holding everyone besides Cami thank God.

'' What did the witches say ??'' Elijah questioned as he scanned over Katherine's body for any injuries.

'' They are willing to help us.'' Katherine answered as she sat next Elijah.

'' But ??'' Stefan asked, wondering what the witches want in return.

'' But nothing brother, the witches know they screwed up and don't want to play a part in trying to screw up the balance of nature.'' I told him with a smirk as I stood next to Klaus who wrapped his arm around me and kissed my temple.

'' Anything else ??'' Elijah asked.

'' What Elijah means is did they spill any juicy secrets ??'' Damon asked is cheeky grin reaching his eyes. Elijah rolled his eyes at Damon's childlike behaviour.

'' They did, well they told us half of their plan, it was either by accident or on purpose.'' Katherine said as I watch her play with Elijah's fingers under the kitchen island.

''And ??'' Klaus said as he watched the Petrova girl closely.

'' The witches won't be killing the triplets due Esther wanting to raise them as her own.'' I answered as I looked at everyone, their faces drop not happy with answer and I can't tell Klaus is furious as his grip is getting tighter and is emotions are flying through the roof.

'' What ??'' Klaus said through gritted teeth, trying not kill anyone.

'' Esther believes the the triplets are your brother and sister.'' Katherine answered.

'' Freya and Henrik.'' Kol whispered but we could all hear it.

'' Impossible.'' Elijah.

'' What about the third baby ?'' Stefan wondered. I shrugged.

'' I seriously don't have an answer for that one, I just find it frightening she wants to raise our children.'' I told him, Klaus pulled me closer to him and whispers in my ear

'' I won't let my mother take our little wolves.'' 

I nodded, his words comforting me a little. I know he won't give up on them and me and I won't give up on our children on him or our family.