Not an update... A/N...

Camera's POV:

Location: studio

Time: 2:30

*Camera turns on to reveal Milo sitting behind Hokage's desk* "Hello my lovely followers! We have a few announcements for the day so let's get this show started!"

"This isn't a show!" *Milo snaps head to the left* "Shut it Naruto!"

*looks back at camera and smiles* "Anyways, back to announcements!" *looks down to read flyer, looks back up after five seconds* "Our first announcement is updates!"

"I am always getting at least two people asking for more of the story, I know why people ask this, it's because some authors will write 1-3 chapters, then all of a sudden stop. So I will try to post every Monday. However, I will not post this Monday because this brake here, where I give announcements, is the chapter for Monday. I need more time to write the next chapter for you guys! Ca'pesh!"

"On to our second announcement!" *glances at paper and smirks* "I am going to have a special guest come in from the series to read this one. BRING IN THE GUEST!!!"

*camera turns to door as it opens to reveal the guest* "Hello Rin, how are you today!"

"I'm just fine, thanks!" "So Rin, would you like to announce the second announcement?" "Sure Milo"

*Rin sits in a chair beside Milo and picks up flyer* "The second announcement is about a book called... Stalking Slenderman??? Milo? What's a Slenderman?" *Milo giggles at Rin's confused face* "Slenderman, Rin, is a creepypasta. This book is by Banana_Rainbow, it is in a three book trilogy, Stalking Slendeman, Stalking Slenderman: Echos, and Stalking Slenderman: Nightfall! It's about a girl named Lucinda!"

*Rin starts to read of the paper* "It says here that she's trying to make Lucinda an actual creepypasta, called Cinda the Craze." *picture is shown on screen (or at the top of this page #I'mHorribleAtDrawing)* "Also... This was not her idea, it was one of her followers!"

"That's right Rin, I had a conversation with Banana_Rainbow and told her I was going to mention her book in the A/N!"

"Great! Although, I do have two questions for you Milo.he first one is, why do you wear a black mask that covers your face and hides your eyes with a black hood that covers your hair?"

*Milo shrugs* "I feel like it"

"Ok, my second question is, what's a Creepypasta?"

*Laughs explode from Milo* "Creepypastas are a group of killers who kill for fun! Slenderman is in that one game where you have to collect eight pages."

"Oh ya! I remember watching you play that game!"
...
...
...
"WAIT! THEY KILL PEOPLE!"

"Yes Rin, is that all?"

*Rin turns her head to the side and mumbles* "Ya, I guess..."

"Ok! Tune in next time for 'Explanations'! And remember, I will probably not post the next chapter this upcoming Monday, and I'm sorry for that but it had to be done!"

*Rin waves at camera* "Bye everyone!"

*Screen fades to black then shuts off completely*