THIRTY; BARELY SANE

GOAL : 15 COMMENTS

THIRTY; BARELY SANE (S3E5)

~

Estella groaned, opening her eyes. The blonde frowned when she looked around, not recognizing her surroundings. She gasped slightly when she remembered what happened—Klaus was suspicious of her intentions and she got her neck snapped in return. The blonde puffed out air, moving her head side to side to pop it back into place.

She got up, noticing Stefan on the ground with a crowbar through his stomach. Estella sighed and ripped it out of him, walking away before he could wake up.

The blonde walked down the hallways, eyes perked so she could follow the sounds of Klaus and Elena. She finally came to the gym, slamming open the doors with a scowl. She narrowed her eyes at Klaus, only to stop moving once she saw Elena staring back at her.

"Estella..." She breathed.

"Well. This does look compromising," Estella muttered, running a hand through her hair nervously.

Klaus sped over to her, grabbing her throat and slamming her up against a wall. Estella gasped then let out a moan of pain when she hit her head harshly. Estella winced, clutching her head only for her hand to be pinned against the wall.

"You walk around and kiss me, yet here we are and you can't even think of a single word to defend yourself from the pretty, little brain of yours," Klaus remarked with a humorless chuckle.

"To be fair, you never really asked me if the doppelgänger was alive," Estella said. "You didn't even ask if I knew anything. Just moped and complained."

Klaus growled and threw the blonde, her landing a little bit in front of Elena. The blonde huffed, quickly standing up as Klaus took great strides towards her.

"You said nothing. Kept your mouth shut the entire time. You knew exactly what was happening and spoke of no sorts," Klaus shouted.

"Please," Estella scoffed. "You honestly think I would've fessed up if you asked?"

Klaus looked shocked at her words.

"For decades I loathed you, Klaus. You, quite literally, said I was some tramp vampire. You honestly think that one, little slip would suddenly make me fall back in love with you?" Estella exclaimed incredulously. Klaus was in front of her in a second, staring her down.

"What are you saying?" Klaus asked slowly.

"It was fake," Estella declared, a small smirk on her lips. "The kisses, the heated moments of passion. Every bit of it was only me distracting you so Stefan could see Elena."

Klaus growled, grabbing her throat and pushing her up against a wall once again.

"Klaus! Don't hurt her!" Elena yelled. The blonde looked over at her, slightly surprised she was defending her honor. Estella glared at her, wanting the doppelgänger to shut up.

"Oh, love. She's already been hurt," Klaus replied with a small laugh. Estella clawed at his hand, coughing because of his extremely tight grip. Klaus only pressed harder, making Estella gasp out. Klaus narrowed his eyes at her, wondering what sort of punishment she would receive. An idea popped inside his head, causing a small smirk of victory to crawl on his lips.