Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 5

Please comment and vote!!!

Edited by Desdemonia432

Chapter 5

I took a step back into Blade. He wrapped his arms around me.

“I know child, it’s like seeing a ghost. We shall speak after the party - we have a lot to catch up on. Please, enjoy the party.” she said, turning around and walking away as if nothing had happened. I stared at her back in shock. How could she still be here?

“You ok?” Blade turned me around, concern on his face.

“Yes,” I smiled kissing his lips.

“Now that our guest has arrived, let us eat!” Mr Dowerson said, walking my way. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and lead us into a beautiful dining room. The table was extremely long and looked like it could hold around fifty people. There were name tags near each seat and people started sitting down. Mr Dowerson lead me to the centre of the table and moved the chair back for me. I took my seat as he moved the chair for his wife before taking his seat on my right, while Blade sat on my left. Gradually everyone was sat down. Blade had a lot of close relatives who he pointed out to me - his aunties, uncles, cousins and a few very close family-friends. The waiters came into the room with the first course and everybody started talking. His aunties asked me questions about myself, about what I did and whether I was missing England. Blade’s brother sat across me. He was such a funny character - I couldn’t stop laughing at his jokes.

“Where’s your sister? Why isn’t she sat next to us?” I asked Blade, looking around for someone I had never met.

“She’s in Hawaii with her husband. They couldn’t make it back today, she has a meeting there,” Blades brother, Linken, answered me.

“Oh I really wanted to meet her!” I said, disappointed.

“Don’t worry - she’s coming back tomorrow and we're going to meet her when we're out clubbing.” Blade whispered in my ear. We had our dinner and dessert. After we had finished eating, we were lead into a ballroom. There was a band set up in the corner of the room and his family surrounded the room. Blade took my hand and walked me to the middle of the room.

“What are you doing?” I whispered frantically. He bowed his head then took my hand and the music started to play.

“Dancing,” he whispered back. They played a classical song which I had never heard of but I could dance alright - dancing was my hobby! I had even taken a few classes in ballroom dancing so I surprised him by doing a few complicated twists. He raised his eyebrow at me.

“You can actually dance!” he whispered. I had to laugh at him - he looked so stunned! People were clapping at us as we moved. I even saw some cameras flash but that didn’t bother me - it was just me and Blade, dancing. We moved perfectly together.It felt good to dance with him and God he could dance. I used to dance with Chris everyday at the orphanage when the games room had been transferred into a dance room. It was a gift from Susan on my tenth birthday. I had taken dance classes and had been given a place in dance school but I thought I’d keep dancing as a hobby. Chris was a good dancer but Blade was amazing! The song ended and the room erupted with applause. Another song started and Mr and Mrs Dowerson joined in dancing, followed by others. Slowly, the whole dancefloor was covered with Blade's family. I danced with lots of people but Linken was the funniest - he kept saying sorry when he’d step on my foot and Blade saved me by cutting in. It was half twelve when everyone started to leave. I said goodbye to his family and the waiters started to clean up.