33

Skip to the "-----" if you don't like the dirty🙃
Creds to @/placentaphan on tumblr:)

---
Danisnotonfire: aye watch my new video babe

Amazingphil: video..?

Danisnotonfire: oH! I'm on YouTube now.

Amazingphil:what's your name on it?

Danisnotonfire: ...

Amazingphil: oh got it.

Danisnotonfire: go to tesco and get me stuff to make spaghetti please

Amazingphil: why can't you?

Danisnotonfire: YouTube stuff now please baby?

Amazingphil: okay I love you

Danisnotonfire: yay! Love you too

•••

PHIL POV
As I got back to the flat unlocked the door making my way to the kitchen to put the Tesco bag on the counter I called out for my boyfriend who was surprisingly nowhere to be seen. "Dan, baby where are you?" no answer. "Dan are you here I'm back from the shop?" he still didn't answer I made my way over to his bedroom. When I opened the door there was Dan was curled up in a ball in the corner wearing only his boxers I rushed over to him and pulled him into my chest. "Baby come on what happened, talk to me?"
He pulled the laptop round and gestured for me to read it there were comments on his new video things like Dan you look like you've put on a bit of weight and I know your lazy Dan but don't you at least do some exercise. God how could they he was the most perfect human being ever. "Hey Dan look at me." He continued to look down at his knees so I moved my hand down to his face and turned his head to look at me. "Dan you are the most gorgeous perfect human being don't you ever listen to them ever, I love you so fucking much! "I started to press kisses to his face "so, so much."
"I love you to Phil." I stood up and reached my hand out to him to help him up when he stood up I cupped his cheeks and pulled him into a proper kiss he put his arms around my neck and kissed back and I moved my hands and placed them on his waist. I put all the love and passion I possibly could into the kiss, I swiped my tongue along his bottom lip asking for entrance. He parted his lips and our tongues collided together.
I started to kiss along his jawline and down to his neck as soon as my lips touched his neck he immediately moved his head to give me more room and let out a moan, god he makes the sexiest noises. I started to suck and nibble at the skin of his neck. No matter how much of a pain it was to cover them up he loved to be marked as mine and I loved to see them the morning after they made him look so beautiful and the moans of approval just made me never want to stop. Both of us were getting harder the more I went on working at his neck. I moved my lips back up to his and we were back to making out.
I started to walk him backwards towards the bed still kissing him when his legs hit the bed we both fell back me on top of him and I started to grind into him giving us the friction we were both craving. "Mm.. Phil you t-to many cl-clothes off now." He mumbled out tugging at the bottom of my shirt.
"aww baby you're so adorably incoherent." He pulled my shirt over my head and moved down to undo my jeans it was a bit of a struggle getting them off but as soon as they were off I was back to kissing him I couldn't get enough of it. "I'm going to kiss every inch of you until you know how beautiful you are." I started to place kisses all over his chest. "You're so fucking gorgeous!" I kept moving my kisses down to his inner thighs and started sucking at the skin to leave more marks. He kept moaning as I placed a kiss to the prominent bulge in his boxers and started to pull them off.
"Oh god Phil fuck babe do something please stop teasing."
"Tell me how beautiful you are." His face changed immediately "Baby tell me how gorgeous you are." I said as I moved up to kiss his neck again.
"Fuck Phil I'm aH beautiful a-and you make me feel so fucking gorgeous just please oh god Phil please just get inside me!" he was so unbelievably cute. I reached over to the set of draws and pulled out the familiar bottle and coated my fingers in lube. I started to kiss him again as I slid the first finger in he grabbed at my back as I started to move soon adding another and scissoring them he started to pull my boxers off as I added a third finger. It never took me long to stretch Dan as we had sex a lot in my defence how could I keep my hands off him.
I coated my dick in more lube and lined myself up with his entrance and slowly started to slide in god he felt so good once I was fully inside I stopped for a moment to let him adjust "Oh god Phil p-please move." He manage to get out between moans as he wrapped his legs around my waist. I slowly started to pull out and push back in again over and over again. "holy fucking Christ dint ever stop please Phil never stop f-fuck god I love you!" he started stroking his dick moaning at the contact I can never get enough of his noises.
"god baby I never want to stop I love you so much you so fucking gorgeous holy shit babe I'm not going to last." I leat down to bring him into a kiss but at this point we were just moaning into each others mouths.
"Phil I can't hold it I'm going to come." He was whimpering and moaning uncontrollably and starting to leave scratches down my back.
"Come for me then Dan, just let go baby." As soon as I said it he started to come all over his chest and hand I carried on fucking him until I reached my high coming into his ass. I pulled out and collapsed down onto the bed next to him and he curled into my chest. As he started to fall asleep I placed a kiss to the top of his head and whispered "I love you so much you perfect human being never listen to anyone." Slowly we drifted into sleep and I couldn't be happier I had the man of my dreams cuddled up into my chest.

--
I feel uncomfortable😂

QOTD: no questions you better love me for this. My older sister reads this book