Everything

Kevin: "You're everything to me..." he murmured out softly, tucking a loose strand of hair behind your ear. "And I mean everything..." he continued, wanting to make sure that that statement was etched into your mind. "I know..." you said softly, shifting a little closer to him and resting your head down on his shoulder. "Good..." he whispered, snaking his arms around your waist.

Mickey: "Everything's in!" he smiled proudly, setting the last of your things down in the corner of your now shared bedroom. "Can you believe it?!" you giggled out, softly, sliding your arms around his neck. Mickey laughed out and wrapped his arms securely around your waist. "How should we celebrate?" "We should break in the new bed," you smirked, grabbing his hand tightly.

Lip: "Everything... gone..." he croaked, looking up at the burnt remains of his apartment building. "Lip..." you murmured, slipping your fingers in between his. "My home is gone (Y/N)..." he cracked out, putting his free hand over his face. You stayed quiet, not really knowing how to make this any better, so you stayed with him, holding onto his hand and making sure he knew you were there.

Carl: "She's everything to me..." he chuckled, sitting on the interviewers couch and resting his hands on his knees. "She's just... amazing you know? When you find the right person, everything seems to just settle into place and that's pretty much exactly what happened with this relationship. Everything just kind of fell into its right place and I couldn't be happier."

Ian: "Everything I could say about how much I love you would take a couple days," he chuckled, standing up beside you while delivering his toast at your guys' wedding. "She is my everything, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. No words could completely explain how I feel about this girl, and I just feel incredibly lucky to be able to spend my life showing her."