Chapter 32 The next day

(Lana's POV)
I woke up earlier then I usually do for a Sunday. With all the events that went on over the weekend, it's been hard to get a lot of rest. I kissed my sleeping husband on the forehead, checked on all my sleeping angles, went and make my self a pot of coffee and huddled up on the couch. I was deep in thought about my life and how so much  has changed.  I thought about all my memories of being a little girl to being a teenager. I felt a tears down my cheeks as I thought of my papi and the memories we shared before his death. How he taught me how to ride a bike, how to defend my self, and most of all how to " my hot Latina temper would ether get me in a lot of trouble, or make a difference in the world" I can hear him say. I was snapped out of my trance by the sound of some one walking in the room. I wiped my eyes and saw that it was Ari. " do you want to be alone" she asked unsure of what to do. I reached out and arm to her and told her to sit with me. She came and rested her head on my shoulder. " where you crying?" She asks quietly. " I was just thinking of my childhood and of my Papi" I told her  with a small smile. "Tell me" she asked while moving her head to my lap and curling up in a ball. " did you and aunt D ever fight" Ari asked. I just chuckled " we never had huge HUGE fights. We manly had little squabbles. For instance, I wanted to wear her dark blue dress , but that was her favorite and she would never let me touch it. Well one day when she spent the night at a friends house, I went into her room and got it so I could wear it to school. Well I got to school and everything went great but during my chemistry class, I didn't know that it was lab day. I spilt my groups work all over the dress. My plan was to run to her room before she got back and stuff it in the back of the closet, so when saw it it would be later and she wouldn't get that mad." "Did the plan work" Ari asked. "Well.. No" I tell her. " you see my mom usually picked us up, but that one day she couldn't so she asked D to. When she saw that I ruined her favorite dress she absolutely flipped out. When my mom found out I got grounded for a month and had to save money to buy her a new dress." I told Ari. She just starts laughing. While she is laughing I remember the call her teacher made to me before  this whole mess happened. "Ari I think you will really like this story" I tell her with a smirk. "When I was in  I think 10th grade I didn't do any of my school work and when ever my mom asked me if I was done  with my homework and I would be like yes mom I am. I would usually do it late at night or if I forgot, I would do it during other classes.  Well some how mother found out.. Come to think about it it was possible D that told her. That's beside the point. I told my mother that I was still passing the class and everything was ok. Well she got mad at me and started  swearing  and speaking in Spanish. I learned then to actually do my work. And the fact that was grounded for 3 weeks."
(Ari's POV)
When Lana was telling the story I was getting worried because that reminded me that I was t doing good in my classes
(Lana's POV)
Buy this time Fred was sitting on the couch with us. I could see that Ari started to get a bit nervous. I got an interesting phone call before our interview. It was your teacher Mrs Jess. She said that you had been apparently FAILING that  class, you have been getting out of class by forging my handwriting, and making up lies about Fred and me so you wouldn't get caught. Is that true" I ask her with an eyebrow raised. Buy this time Fred was giving his hardest glair.
(Ari's POV)
Oh crap they found out. I'm so beyond dead. "Well.. " I answer slowly "that is true..  BUT I HAVE AN EXPIATION. That class is so boring and she is a push over. I will get my grade up. Don't worry. " oh we aren't worried  we know that you will have plenty of time because all plans you have are canceled until that grade is a at least a B- " Fred says. "But I was going to spend the day with Bex next week!! You said I could." I snap at Lana. That was a bad idea. She slowly got up off the couch crouched down to look me in the eye. "What was that you said " she said slowly. " I said that it's not fair. Grades shouldn't matter you guys are way to old school" I say. If looks could kill , I would be one dead child. Lana just tells me to go to my room and stay there until lunch. Well, today when well. I better start some homework.