15.Cuteness overloaded

After shower, Liam disappeared to i don't know where. I decided to clean the room a bit before heading down to make breakfast.
When i went down, i saw Liam, to be specific, shirtless Liam wearing a pink floral apron. Omg that is soo cute.  I was facing his back and i don't know why, i felt the urge to touch his well-shaped butt. I went near him and gave a small pat on his butt. "F***" he looked at me and i became aware of the danger i am in.Red code! I repeat. Red code! You better run. I was about to run and he was aware of that too and quickly pulled me to his chest. "I am sorry..i was craving.. yeah craving to touch your beautiful butt. Not my fault. The baby's fault." " not so brave now are you. You have some wierd cravings i see. You wanna know what i am craving after your small act?" Damn his voice is so sexy and close. I suddenly felt something poking my butt. Wait! Omg! I turned him on. You idiot! You shouldn't have done that just now." I am so..sorry.I am hungry. Are you hungry?" I tried changing the topic. " yes i am... hungry for you" owh god. I swear if i was an ice cream, i would have melt by now. His voice is so seductive and manly and..
Ok stop. I somehow escaped from him. " i..i will d..do the breakfast." "no. Seat." "I can d..." "shut up" " i mean i.." "shut up" "but.." "shut up". I rolled my eyes. This guy is a pain in the ass sometimes. I waited for him to make the breakfast. Pancakes with maple syrup. Damn it looks good! I agree. He can cook. I moaned when i took a bite. My goodness. Its delicious. "Stop doing that sound unless.." "ok i will eat quietly" i enjoyed my breakfast. When i wanted to wash the dishes he didn't let me to do it. He washed it. How cute. Imagine a hot muscled guy washing the dishes and making breakfast. Cuteee...

I just dozed off on the dining table. Great! I woke up when i heard him screaming. " what happened?" He ran to me and stood behind me . " bee. Quick kill the thing" "Huh? Bee?" "Yessss. Arghh look its coming here. Omg it is coming to attack me .mommyyyyy" i laughed at him. He is afraid of a bee? Hahahaha. " oh really? Where is the weapon? Go and fight with it" "are you sick! It stings, woman!!. Get it far away from me." "He moved backwards and ran away from the kitchen. I was laughing like hell. The way he run itself was so funny. He looks back and run as if the bee is follwing him and eventually fell down. My god! Why is he so cute today. The bee actually flew away when he started to run.I walked towards him and help him get up. I tried so hard to look worried but i failed miserably. I laughed out loud. His face was so red. " what! As a human being i have the right to be scared of something" "and.. and that something is a bee for you?" I said between laughter. " funny huh? Lets see who is going to laugh now" he came closer to me and i shouted " omg bee..bee.. its behind you." "What!!! Where?? Arghhh" he ran upstairs. I laughed again and again. This guy is so funny. And i love him so much!

Its a bit short. I hope you will like it. Thanks for reading. Vote if you like it:)