16.Confession

Bouquet for Lina from Liam.( the pic above)

Liam's POV

I was at home for a week. Truth to be told, Lina do made me happy. She gave me inspiration. I am lucky to have her. I took care of her for the whole week. I was happy that she is pregnant but i am afraid that i will be like my dad. But i guess i will make a confession to her tonight. I don't want any secrets between us. I wanted to make it special. I had a plan in my mind but i need to buy some things.

"Hey i need to go out for a while. Is it ok if i leave you alone for a while? " "yeah sure. Drive safe." I smiled at her and kissed her lips. "I will be quick" she just nodded. I know she is surprised.

I went to the nearby florist shop to order a rose bouquet. "I will get it later." " sure sir." Then i bought a chain with a heart-shaped locket. Ok next will be the cake shop. "I would like to buy an ice cream chocolate cake. A small one." I was showed different types of chocolate cake and i picked the one i liked the most. Done with that. What else? Yes candles. its compulsory. Ok thats all i think. I looked at my watch and it was already 6 in the evening which means i was out for nearly 2hours. Ok i have to get the bouquet. Then i am done. I bought the bouquet and went home. Hopefully she will like it.

Once i reached home, i decided to look for her first. I want it to be a surprise. So i have to hide the cake and the bouquet. I peeked inside amd she wasn't in the living room. Good! I put the cake in the fridge and placed the bouquet and candles outside the room. I peeked inside the room and she was sleeping on the floor. Perfect! She is sleeping. I slowly took the bouquet and the candles and without making a noise i placed the bouquet and the candles in the gym and locked the door.

She was sleeping and i couldn't stop myself from admiring her. she looks innocent even while sleeping.i traced my finger from her eyes and down to her nose and to her lips and she woke up and scream. Thank you.
" it was you? I got scared" "its ok baby. Why don't you wake up and shower. I will cook dinner. What do you feel like eating today?" "No i will help you." "Nop. Not allowed. So tell me what you wanna eat?" "Really? Ermm i want pasta" " then pasta it is." "Omg really!!!! I love you soooo much" she was so excited and she kissed me on my lips and cheeks. "Ok i will cook everyday then." She smiled sheepishly. "Sorry. I was excited." "Yeah. It was obvious. Now sweetheart move your ass. No more sleeping. You are sleeping too much lately." I went downstairs to bath and cook.

Lina's POV

He wants to cook for me pasta? he was so caring this whole week.He treated me as if i am a glass. He did most of the chores at home. While i became a koala and slept most of the time.

I could smell the pasta when i walked to the kitchen. Damn i am hungry. " there you are. Dinner is ready. Lets eat." "Sureee. We are hungry." He gave his killer smile making me melt. i focused on the table but there is only one plate of pasta. " you are not eating?" "No. I am eating." "So i am.not eating?" "No baby you are also eating" "but there is only one plate of pasta." "Yup. I am feeding you" " huh? But..." "no buts.. now open your mouth." I did as he said and he feed me the pasta. " this pasta is friggin delicious. i love it." "Glad that you like it." We finished the pasta and cleaned the dishes together. I am falling in love with him again and again every day. I wish he do feel what i feel. He never talked about his feelings to me and i never asked. I don't want him to run away from me again.

I went and sit in the living room while he excused himself to go to the toilet. After a while, the whole house became dark. No electricity?? it scares me so i called his name "Li..Liam.. where are you?" " i am here baby. Just sit on the couch. Don't.move. i am going to get the candles in the room. Just sit here ok." "Oo..okey. come quick. I am scared." "I will" i waited and waited and waited and waited.. nop he is not coming..is he making the candle or finding it. I was afraid to move because i could fell and hurt the baby. It is too dark.

I looked around and saw Liam with a candle. There he is. " now i want you to hold this candle. We are going to the room" " okey" he handed me the candle and carried me. He walked slowly and finally we reach the room door. I was about to open the door but he stopped me. "No. Don't open it. Blow off the candle." "Why its gonna be dark then." " trust me ok. Just do it." I blowed off the candle as he said and he let me down. He puts his hands on my eyes." Why? I can't see" "just now can you see in the dark?" "No." " then please shut up baby. You are spoiling the moment." Okey, fine!!

Liam's POV

"Now you may open the door". She opened it slowly. And i took my hand off her eyes to let her see. She was shocked to see what was in front of her. I lighted up the small candles and arranged it as 'I LOVE YOU'. "Omg thats so beautiful.I love you so much too." She hugged me tight and cried. "I am sorry baby for making you sad all this while. Just stay here i will be right back." I ran downstairs and switched back the main switch of the electric supply and ran back to the room.
"So now walk to the table at the side of the bed." She walked and she gasped again. "sorry for 'destroying' your cake that day. This cake is to replace that cake " i cut a piece and feed her." thats ok. It was my fault too. i did the wrong thing at the wrong time." "Lets forget about the past. Now i want you to close your eyes. No peeking." "oo..keyy" i took the bouquet and the chain. I put the chain for her and asked her to open her eyes. "This is so beautiful but you don't have to spend too much money to buy all this." "Wait. Take this bouquet first. Ok. This heart locket represents my heart. I want you to wear it as long as you can. I am giving my heart to you princess." She giggled. " and i did all this to confess that i love you. And i want you to know about me too. Now sit on the bed." " are you kidding me? My place is on the floor remember?" "No..i am so sorry for that baby. From now on you must sleep beside me not on the floor. Now sit." She followed my instruction and sit on the bed. "Ok. You have never met my dad before right? It is because he is no longer with us. My parents' marriage was just like us, it was arranged by their parents. They both didn't love each other at first but my mom soon fell in love with my dad. He sweet talked her and she lost her virginity to him. She thought he was in love with her but she was wrong. He gets drunk everyday and tortured her. When he found out that she was pregnant, he just left. He married a rich lady and settled somewhere else. He came once to meet us. I was around five that time. But he fought with my.mom and hit her right in front of me. I hated him so.much. That was why i don't want to agree to marry you at first. But my mom insisted and i never regret her choice. I stayed away from you all this while because i was scared i.will hurt
you and you will leave me. I am so sorry baby." I hugged her and placed my hand on her tummy. "i am sorry sweetheart. I.promise i will take good care of you and mom." "Don't apologize please. It wasn't your fault. I will never leave you. Never!" I was so happy to hear her saying that.
"Ok i am going to clean this. I want you to go to bed. I am going to work tommorow. I guess i have rested too long." "Okey."
By the time i was done cleaning, she had already slept. I got on the bed and pulled her closer to me and placed my hand protectively on her tummy. Sleep overtook me in a short time.

Yes i finally finished this chapter. I struggled a bit with this chapter. Hope so you guys like it. Thanks for reading. Vote if you like it.:)